Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Idea for new website

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by PeNguiN, May 28, 2011

1. Jul 14, 2010
    I think there should be a certain section or place an admin could see someone use !report so it would be sent to the forums or a player could send messages to admins via ingame to forum about a possible hacker or something. In short a report system that would send reports to the forums that admins could see and maybe hop in game. Irc is gone and I am unsure whether it will return plus sometimes players don't always have admins on their steam list or the admins are afk/not on. Think this could work out. False reports would still be punishable. Idk if this is possible or if someone has different ideas why it would not work but think it'd be useful, especially if it was more well thought out. I can understand that it may not be a priority or wouldn't be possible to do or would take a huge amount of time and testing.

2. May 7, 2011
    good idea penguin your my boy!! now to start majoras mask

i think maybe having like a box that says like, [send message to administrators] or something of that effect would be very helpful to the new people just coming into the forum.
  3. May 6, 2011
    Just encourage more people to sign onto MUMBLE

(Sounds like a song I heard)
  4. Feb 1, 2010
    For me !report is not working!
  5. May 11, 2011
    Sounds like i good idea, im normally on ZE server on my own for most of the day to regulate the server but it'll be nice to know as a player you can always call for backup if a hacker comes to the server.
  6. May 29, 2011
    Not a bad idea, I'd go for it.