Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

If America Were To Be Invaded, Would You Kill To Keep Our Flag Red, White, And Blue?

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kosuki, Jun 4, 2012

1. Apr 14, 2011
    If you have seen the movie "RED DAWN" you know what I am asking here. Would you fight to protect and ensure your freedom? Would you fight for your home?
    Even though the chances are remote, they are far higher then a zombie apoc... So forget zombies and think about this. I am not saying just one country, I am saying if it was WW3 Our troops were over seas fighting or W/E...
    What would your reaction be, and how would you respond to being invaded?
  2. Mar 6, 2012
    Honestly? Yes, too many men and woman have died to keep that flag our flag. I would not go down without a fight.
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Jan 2, 2012
      If you are a patriot, you will protect and represent your country no matter what. I live in Canada but I would definitely do my best to survive in the war and my best to do anything needed to stop those that are in my country only to harm the ones I love.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Apr 12, 2012
        I have seen the movie Red Dawn, and not only would I kill for my country in a situation like that, I have a feeling myself and other young people would do a better job than those in the movie!
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Jul 19, 2011
          f dat shit id do w/e i have to to survive
          • Winner Winner x 2
          • Jun 3, 2012
            It would be better than sitting on my ass doing nothing
          • Dec 6, 2011
            The movie was pretty phony.... Russian Soldiers being outsmarted by high school students? My ass. But yea, I'd give these assholes a piece of my mind. And by mind I mean gun. And by gun I mean shooting their fucking brains out.:pirate:
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Feb 20, 2011
              Theres only one Red, White & Blue bitches.

[IMG]

Although looking at it, tonnes of flags are Red, White & Blue.
              • Like Like x 5
              • Funny Funny x 2
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Informative Informative x 1
              • May 11, 2011
                i would fight but i would be the lone wolf :smirk:
              • Aug 1, 2011
                I don't see the logic in dying for nothing. Sure you MAY (keyword MAY, considering most of the populace are not soldiers) kill one or two of the enemy, but in the end you would die.

Dying is permanent obviously. I would not give my life to the enemy, its that simple. I would just let them do what they want within the reason that they do not threaten my family or close friends. No point in throwing my life away for the sake of killing one-two out of what I would presume to be hundreds of thousands.
              • May 11, 2011
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Winner Winner x 1
                • Oct 17, 2011
                  I would fight for the country but I am not American tho but since I live in the U.S., I would count myself as American and fight for it but anyways, I will end up dead 85% sure.
                  • Agree Agree x 1
                  • Apr 14, 2011
                    I agree.
                    I have a few of my own and what I dont have, I have 100% access too. My neighbor is an FFL dealer and has everything from SAWS to .50c Even though I my self cant possess a 30 round or BETA mag for an AR15, or SAWS and what not, if we were being invaded f*** the gun control laws, Id be at his house and he knows it. I would fight for my home and country. I would shoot to kill, and not take time with hostages and the labors that goes with taking care of them. I have plans on what to do along with many others in my group for emergency.
                    Best to have a plan and practice it. Even though it is a very small chance, A desperate country/countries will do anything to survive.

He just cant hit the broad side of a barn at 50 ft. :curllip:

Just remember "That Guy" your family and friend would be at risk, most people that surrender that are men would be killed or detained and thrown in work camps. If you want a good example, look at WWII Nazi invasions of countries... Mass genocide and extermination of the civilian populace.
                    *NOTE* If you think a Saw is a thing that cuts wood, you are right this thing does cut wood, with a bang... and other things ^^
                  • Nov 16, 2011
                    Well lets see here... my dad owns 19 different hand guns, including revolvers, an AR15, a 50 caliber rifle, a .308 rifle, 12&20 gauge shotguns, 4 .22 rifles, and a closet full of ammo. I would fight until I get shot, then get my ass back up and shoot til I die. Not going to let them fuckers take over our country with out a fight.

EDIT: A zombie apocalypse is far beyond possibility. The human body is to complicated to work after the heart has stopped beating, look up the science.
                    • Agree Agree x 1
                    • Mar 6, 2012
                      I see nothing wrong with your choice, but at the same time you don't really have the right to insult our choice. In most situation when a country is invaded the men of the country are put to work in harsh ways or just killed off. War is not civilized and if you approach it as such... you're gonna have a bad time.
                    • Nov 16, 2011
                      On most cases, I would agree with you, but when those fuckers start bombing and killing all of our citizens you have to do something. This world is already a shit hole, and fighting would only make it worse, but honestly, if your going to let them kill everybody in your country who disagrees with them, there is a serious problem. Every man in this world has a choice, and if they invade us, they made the wrong one.
                    • Feb 21, 2007
                      A semi automatic assault rifle and about 1000 rounds of ammo says I would. Plus, as a surgery resident trained with trauma, I can just fix myself!
                      • Winner Winner x 1
                      • Nov 16, 2011
                      • Feb 18, 2011
                        I would fight with the Rets! He could fix those pesky bullet wounds.
                      • Apr 14, 2011
                        Going to school for Nursing, already got a job lined up too.

P.S. You need more than a 1000 rounds. Also learning gun smiting...