Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

If this doesn't make you laugh

Discussion in Entertainment started by s3th, Apr 10, 2012

1. Jan 8, 2012

Nothing will
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Sep 30, 2011
      I only laughed because I know white people who act like this.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Apr 7, 2012
        Yeah, I know white people like this too. Even if I didn't I probably still would've laughed at this, haha
      • Nov 6, 2011
      • Sep 26, 2010
        I didn't laugh because I know people who speak like this.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Apr 2, 2011
          This just isn't all that funny... just really annoying...
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • May 5, 2011
          • Oct 17, 2011
            Hahahahahahaha, not funny. First, they are gay and not most all the white people do this. I mean some parts would be cool to do and fun :razz:. When I get bored,I go around the hood and chill out with my friends and do some of these jokes, but we never messed with girls. They are crazy omg. Anyways, gay video with gay noobies that have nothing but bullshit in their life but some parts were cool.
            • Informative Informative x 1
            • Artistic Artistic x 1
            • Dec 6, 2011
              I worry about our future generation.... I see this shit everyday.
              • Agree Agree x 4
              • Jan 8, 2012
                I do some of that when I am drunk off my ass lol, so I am adding to the already shit generation. I apologize. :struggle:
              • Nov 29, 2010
                ...... Not even a single smirk. Annoying to put to put it mildly
              • Nov 2, 2011
              • Jan 12, 2011
                I'm all for blurring the lines between different mannerisms as people mingle, but this video confused me. I've met a few people who behaved like this, but they eventually realized that taking things "to the XTREME" got them little ground in respect. There's a fine line between mimicking something for involvement and mocking something for amusement. I'm not sure where this video lies with regards to that line, but I will say the video is effective in making you evaluate your own usage of common (ish?) language, otherwise you may end up doing this - link at 64s.
              • Jan 11, 2012
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Nov 2, 2010
                  Lols... Shit bro you love her? That's gay !
                • Jan 8, 2012
                  Dude go to 1:59 in the video the way the dude is walking in the back, made me laugh so hard I was in tears LOL [IMG]

Also at 1:15 I've had that shit happen telling someone how to print before it was fucking hilarious, so that made me lol too.
                • Mar 2, 2012
                • Feb 14, 2012
                  The only part I even smiled at was the piece of shit 4 banger car he had in his driveway. Partially because someone who talks like this always has a piece of shit 4 banger in the driveway.
                • Jan 8, 2012
                • Apr 5, 2012