Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[IFLF] Vadleon [pF] renewing Admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Vadleon, May 17, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 12, 2011
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:19260923
    Unique Transaction ID # 06K208769S291491M

After dealing with weird PayPal shenanigans, I've set up my own account and paid for 3 months. I look forward to more fun times ahead! :grin:
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    I would recommend not canceling if you don't have to. You'll end up at level 1 each time if you do and forget to resub in time :razz:
  3. Jan 12, 2011
    I have enough on my card for another 3 month sub after this one (assuming I don't use that on something else in the meantime :razz: ). But yeah I hope to stick around. I don't really mind remaining at the lower levels, since I'm not that motivated by the higher level powers. I just like playing here and keeping the server orderly if no one else is online. :grin:

Edit: I'm not afraid of responsibility or promotions, I'm just saying I'm not here for the ranks. I'm here for the fun and community. :smile:
  4. Apr 26, 2011
  5. Jul 14, 2010
    Glad to have you vadleon, you are a great person.
  6. Jul 14, 2008
    You don't need a Sourcebans account... =P
  7. Jun 4, 2006
    True, but if an admin resubs soon after and lets us know we can bump them back up to the level they were. This is not recommended simply because it's a few extra steps needed on both of our ends, much easier to keep the sub going but I understand people's concerns with subscriptions and wanting to cancel them to avoid unwanted renewal fees, just in case anything happens along the way. But yeah, if you don't let us know Josh is right any new subs = level 1 and adding admins back to their original level is only valid if they resub right after their admin expires and not weeks/months later (I've mentioned this 2-3 times in other threads so this might be a little deja vu).

Glad to see you decided to stick around after enjoying your free month. :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.