Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[IFLF] Vadleon [pF] Renewing Admin

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Vadleon, Nov 26, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 12, 2011
    Steam Name -- [IFLF] Vadleon [pF]
    Steam ID -- STEAM_0:0:19260923
    PayPal Unique Transaction ID # 70T50417H8253711R

Another card, another 3 months. :thumbsup:
    Also, since my abilities fell off a few days ago, can I be bumped back up to Lv.2 please?
  2. Aug 18, 2006
    Finally fixed it, eh?

Welcome back! And wait, you're only a level 2 still? :shock:hmy:
  3. Jan 12, 2011
    Yeah, primarily because I don't believe I've banned anyone. No one wants to be that naughty while I'm online apparently, as the most I've had to do was kick before everyone straightened up. :razz:

Edit: And I need to play a bit more on the main servers. I've only been on CSS sparingly in the last few weeks. Unless you want to count the MC server into my play time. :lol:
  4. Feb 18, 2011
  5. Jul 28, 2011
    I'm sure someone will sacrifice themselves to be banned, for the greater good.
  6. Oct 29, 2010
    This is now a promotion request thread. :thumbsup: from me.
  7. Oct 29, 2010
    I, the totally awesome lover, is gonna do something totally awesome to get a totally awesome ban. . . :whistling:
  8. Apr 2, 2011
    Hey Vad! I am happy to hear that you shall stay with us and remain on the pF Admin Team!
  9. Feb 20, 2011
    Only had to ban some fools?
    Id submit another promotion request if I hadnt drunk my body weight in tequila.

On the plus side I have tonnes of photos of my Sergeant passed out drunk being sexually abused by my co-workers.
  10. Jun 19, 2011
    Don't get too frustrated and ban yourself :razz:
  11. Jan 12, 2011
    Aww thanks :3

I don't know, but if the LSA's and Roots feel I'm ready for 3 despite my lack of bans, I'll accept it and use responsibly. I promise not to set too many people on fire. :lol:

Edit: Screw it, making a thread for it.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.