Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

[IFLF] Vadleon [pF] reporting in for Training

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Vadleon, Apr 9, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 12, 2011
    As by Josh's generosity in winning the Glamour Shot contest, I have become an admin for one month. Though being with the server for a while now, I've never been an admin. As such, I'll need training. Volunteers? :razz:

I'll go ahead and message some of the trainers on the list, since I'm already friends on Steam with a number of them. Hope to see you guys online! :grin:
  2. Sep 22, 2010
  3. Jul 20, 2010
  4. Jan 12, 2011
    I've been added to SourceBans by Josh, however the password I was given is not working.

Edit for adder.
  5. Jul 14, 2008
  6. Jan 12, 2011
  7. Jan 12, 2011
    With Latino's assistance, my SourceBans account is now working!

Edit: All that's left is for me to be added to the "Server Admin" group here on the forums so I can view the rules and other important topics Badgriuel linked me to.
    I look forward to playing with everyone once more as a goofball, but additionally now as a monitor of justice and all good things of pF Adminhood. :grin:
  8. Jun 4, 2006
  9. Jun 4, 2006
  10. Jan 21, 2011

and wecome to the team vad!
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Wow, you've got all the pF heads running around doing your bidding.. :razz:
  12. Jan 12, 2011
    Hooray for Brian! I shall now check my access here and then sleep upon the awesomeness done this morning! I will read the required links when I wake up before playing! :grin:

Thanks goes to Josh, again, and I look forward to the Internet Fruit Baskets that I might receive as I sleep. I greet everyone on the A-Team and look forward to playing with yall! :thumbsup:
  13. Feb 15, 2011
    Welcome and congratulation for winning the contest!! :smile:
  14. Jul 23, 2010
  15. Jul 14, 2010
    I'll probably hop on sometime tonight to kick things off with yall. Don't invite too many hackers since it's my first time out on the deep end. :wink:
  17. Mar 13, 2010
    FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
  18. Jan 12, 2011
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.