Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'll be back :)

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by SuperDave1685, Feb 13, 2009

1. Dec 17, 2007
    Hey there guys. Its Pink. I just waned to let everyone know that I'm alive. I'm out here at Marine Corps Air Ground Combat Center in 29 Palms, Ca doing some training. Its in the middle of fucking no where and it sucks balls. 75 degrees in the day, 25 at night. That and my smallpox shot is looking mighty nasty. Thankfully, it doesn't itch. I should be back sometime the first week of March. Just wanted to let people know I'm alive :smile:

-Dave
  2. May 27, 2008
  3. Mar 15, 2008
    get better with the small pox and all. w/b
  4. Aug 8, 2008

Have fun?
    75 ain't nothing. :teehee:
  5. Sep 22, 2008
  6. Jan 10, 2009
    its one of the vaccinations that you have to get if you go over seas. or something like that.
  7. Dec 17, 2007
    Yes its a required vaccination if you go over seas. I just meant the big swings in temperatures suck :frown: You gotta constantly change layers - its damn annoying. My smallpox is finished pussing and oozing shit. Its just now starting to scab over, I got a picture I'll share when I get back to NC... Hope everyone is well.. especially you Surra :wink:

-Dave
  8. Aug 27, 2008
    damn pink... havent seen you in forever glad to hear your doing good... I have a friend in the marines as well he's in NC getting ready to ship out to Iraq. Get back soon I havent seen anyone spam zombiemod in a while D:
  9. Sep 22, 2008
    sorry you gotta suffer like that david :frown: i haven't talked to you in forever i miss you much! :smile: