Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

illegal spot and reload

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by JustSimplyPro, Jun 21, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 18, 2011
    some map have invisible wall which is access. but intead of that, have it automatic change your no reload to reload with unlimit ammo, as you went past the wall inside illegal spot. this will discourage them from doing illegal spot while encourage them go to other place with no reload. their choice illegal with reload or legal with no reload. how about that? just throwing idea. and my grammer suck sorry

edit

also u will be reload even after u left the wall. there will be cooldown. so this way player cant step out and back in.
  2. May 15, 2011

Sorry Pro but I don't think this will happen.

Good idea though.

Edit: Slowly I am removing the illegal spots. We just need to find them all and settle on them. Once all illegal spots are... something confirmed. I'll edit the map and upload it.
  3. Jun 23, 2010
    The reloading thing wouldn't work out well, so that's not gonna happen.
  4. May 15, 2011

He means it would be nice to have triggers set in each illegal spot that would cause the player in it to have limited ammo.

Although this is a novel idea, it's not possible since the effect of unlimited ammo is not controlled by the map.
  5. Jun 23, 2010
    I know hat he means lol Just didn't put my wording correctly :razz: My fault
  6. May 18, 2011
    XD just idea, no offend taken. if no that fine let move on ^ ^
  7. May 21, 2011
    It's actually a pretty clever idea, but I don't think it would work out too well; if it were at all possible.
  8. Feb 23, 2011
    how will it not work out well? care to explain?
  9. Jul 14, 2010
  10. May 15, 2011
  11. Jan 30, 2011
    Thanks for adding something new to the thread Mystic. :whistling:

:locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.