Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Legal illegal spot Lila_panic_westside

Discussion in Illegal Spots started by retslag1, May 15, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 21, 2007

EDIT -- final decision is to keep this spot as legal

also there is no thread for this map. so this is it. please post other illegal spots.

2. Mar 26, 2011
    That is Illegal spot with 3 or more ppl go in it yes that is illegal spot. :thumbsup:
  3. Mar 26, 2011
    With just 1 ppl is okay zombies can rly easly get him. :biggrin:
  4. Dec 7, 2010
    I was personally able to kill 2 humans in that spot so I wouldn't think it should be illegal.

Please post your feedback as well.

For those interested in the definition of an illegal spot, here it is: An illegal map location is defined as a human occupied space or location that is completely inaccessible by a zombie when being fired upon.
  5. Jan 30, 2011
    Alright, just wanted to stress that I was kicked a couple times for being up there either by myself or with another human and one admin said it was illegal, may want to clarify which is why I sent the pm to ret.
  6. Dec 7, 2010
    This forum is here to discuss and eliminate as much ambiguity for illegal spots as possible. All admins should read this forum to understand what areas are legal or illegal for every map.
  7. Feb 23, 2011
    How much does the admin/donator half zombie help ? I mean in that jump. Coz on the contrary i have seen a single person hold that spot numerous times.
  8. Feb 21, 2007
  9. Oct 21, 2010
    You can get up there. It is not that hard. It should not be illegal. My 2 cents

Taz
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    It all depends on the skill set of the player. If you are a good strafe jumper you should be able to tag anyone in that location.
  11. Dec 7, 2010
    Sounds like that spot should remain legal. If anyone have any additional input, please post them now since this thread will be closed shortly.
  12. Dec 17, 2010
    I have seen people get stabbed in that spot all the time, even when im there and we all know how good i am[IMG]. I have also killed people in that spot and im not very skillful at the whole strafe jumping and b-hopping, so i vote it to be legal.

Also i wanna mention the boxes on the other side of the room. People that are on those AC unites spot tend to be pricks and shoot all the boxes so people cant get up on them. Just wanna make a note of it because technically it is still cade breaking. What do you guys think.
  13. Dec 7, 2010
    Based on feedback and uniform experiences from the testers, this spot will remain legal. :locked:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.