Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm $5 short. Dang.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by nokeekon, May 5, 2009

1. Jul 14, 2008
    I planned to buy a server today so i can run WCSmod on it. Only problem is: I'm $5 short. I spent a week and a half uploading the money into my Paypal account and then it just wasn't enough when i actually tried to buy it. That sucks, i'd been planning on getting this server for so long.

TL;DR: How can i get 5 dollars sent to my Paypal by the end of the day? Any suggestions?
  2. Jan 5, 2009
    cry moar?
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    Somebody donated an entire server at the last minute. That kind of restored my faith in people. Also, you were no help mike and you are stupid for feeding this thread if you disagree with it.
  4. May 31, 2008
    5$ blowjobs is how i get my quick cash.
  5. Dec 20, 2008
    damn, you charge a lot.
  6. Aug 18, 2006
  7. May 31, 2008
    Between this and my allowance I keep a nice income.
  8. Sep 22, 2008

i charge $4.99 :wink:
  9. Aug 18, 2006
    Curious, where do you plan on buying this server from? If you plan on buying it from www.quantum-servers.com or www.gameservers.pro I can hook you up with some deals.
  10. Aug 8, 2008
    Lol, youcould get five dollars knocked off the price. :lol:

I agree with mike, I throw the whole you not having enough money into the "Not my Problem" category.