Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Im a bit of an artist myself...

Discussion in Entertainment started by Clam Chowder, Nov 30, 2010

1. Nov 29, 2010
    I'm still an amateur don't get me wrong, I still have a lot of work to do but feel free to check out my art page if you'd like

http://luyen-darkness.deviantart.com/

Here's a sample of one of my best works

[IMG]

.... Or possibly my best
  2. Aug 8, 2008

dude.
    rrreeeeaaaallll nice!

If ya wanna make a picture for the top thingy of the site.
    Would be cool.
    Boom! request!
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    A header? I don't get what you're trying to get at
  4. Dec 31, 2010
    dude is this the stuff your doing at college/uni or w.e it is your going to ? cos your fuckin amazing mate.
  5. Oct 8, 2009
    OMFG! WHY CAN'T I BE AS AMAZING AS YOU ALL!!!
  6. Nov 29, 2010
    Well, all my skills are self-taught. I don't take art class as I continuously see copy-cats and amateurs churn out of high-school art classes. I only see those one or two talented people in a class and they usually don't enjoy it because of the limitations that are set onto them.
  7. Dec 31, 2010
    well i draw myself and 80% of my shit is copied , i wont consider myself a artist in the slighest , but more someone who can draw , your stuff is brilliant you have a real talent.
  8. Nov 29, 2010
    I don't call it talent. I call it practice. An artist's skill is not determined by his gifts, but rather how much practice he gets. It took me 6 years to get to where I am now, and my skills are still lacking