Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm a new admin, can i get training please?

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Turtlez75, Mar 20, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 17, 2011
    steam name [pF] Turtlez. thanks
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    Welcome to the team!

3. Feb 13, 2011
  4. Feb 21, 2007
    I added you to SB. When u try to log into SB, just use FORGOT PASSWORD option and enter ur email that u registered on the forums with
  5. Dec 7, 2010
    Turtlez, bookmark the following Admin Guide Index. This will give you quick access to all of the pertinent information on being an admin.

Please go over all the sections, especially Admin Rules of Conduct where:

• Self-bans are not permitted. These are considered a form of admin abuse as they are useless and serve no purpose, as well as clog the ban logs.
  6. Feb 15, 2011
    Welcome to the team and remember that if you have a question, someone will always be there to answer you as quick as possible :smile:
  7. Sep 22, 2010
    Trained by the idiot ButtSecks.
  8. Dec 7, 2010
    That explains why Turtlez is banning himself.
  9. Mar 17, 2011
    Sorry i didnt know it was wrong to ban myself i was testing it D: Im really sorry
  10. Dec 7, 2010
    LOL, don't worry about it. Lesson learned..

I was just making fun of AkaDemikz and his portrayal of ButtSecks...
  11. Mar 13, 2010
    I told him he'd need to be properly trained. Just that I'd go over a few basic thing with him.

Haters gonna hate. Never said I was an official trainer person. He was just floating around and not knowing what to do. I tried to at least get him started and pointed in the right direction.

Hell, I had WAY less training than I gave him and was perfectly fine learning shit on my own.
  12. Mar 20, 2011
  13. Mar 13, 2010
    Added to my people to aboose. >.>
  14. Mar 20, 2011
    :razz: :razz: :yucky:
  15. Mar 13, 2010
    Laugh now... for you will understand soon.
  16. Aug 19, 2010
    Useless, all of this. Doc can just learn by example.
    Teach him the commands on his keyboard, let him administrate his own way like we all do, try not to give him a hard time, and hopefully he'll continue to donate.

The more you find out about the world, the more opportunities
    there are to laugh at it.
    -Bill Nye-

p.s. that science guy! ... and this game is SO old, so who really cares anyways eh [IMG]
  17. Apr 9, 2007
    What the fuck are you talking about. :confused:
  18. Jan 5, 2007
    Since when does anything that retard says ever make sense?
  19. Aug 2, 2010
    No. You either admin the servers the correct way or not at all.
  20. Jul 14, 2008
    Don't listen to p1nk an try to follow the other admin's guidelines. Specially the ones that are really good at managing the server.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.