Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Im a pony

Discussion in Introductions started by Taelz, Aug 24, 2011

1. Jun 30, 2011
    If some people dont know me yet, i'd thought id make this post out of boredom and energy :razz:

Anyways, My name is fluttershy... And im a pony if you dont know who i am just from watching my show, I star in a show called "My Little Pony" and your probably saying to yourself right now, "Fluttershy, isnt My Little Pony a show for 5 year-old girls?". And i would say "Yes, yes it is.". Then you would be all like "But your a guy?". And i would say "Yes, Indeed i am, BUT If you had the MLP Directors cut edition pre-special ordered and the fan-club poster... You would say its the most manly thing anyone could have ever imagined.". >.<

Moving on, I am an admin on the best server group in the world and usally play on the Zombie mod servers, Zombie escape servers, and minigames so if you play on any of them theres a chance youll see your favorite pony in there sometime :razz:

So thanks for wasting your time and reading this this took about 5 minutes out of my night so thanks and have fun. :smile:
  2. May 15, 2011

And elo!

I haven't met you before.

So welcome to the forums. :3

Hope I can play with you on the servers sometime.
  3. Oct 29, 2010
  4. Jun 30, 2011
  5. Oct 29, 2010
  6. Jun 30, 2011
  7. Oct 29, 2010
  8. Jun 30, 2011
  9. Oct 29, 2010

And btw, hello fluttershy lol. Nice to see you apart from the Pepto Bismo map.
  10. Jun 30, 2011
    Its okay, noone understands, ever... /facepalm
  11. Jan 12, 2011

I could go on a spiel why MLP:FiM isn't a show only for girls and the sociological implications of that assumption, but that can come later.
    What I will say now is that the show is clever, well animated, and has great voice acting. As most people remotely connected to the Internet already know, its popularity exploded and was unexpected by either the producers or the audience as a whole. It started as basically an experiment to try bringing more attention to Hasbro's toys for merchandising, but the show gained a larger following quite separate from the toy market, resulting in the show being renewed for a second season and getting a future DVD release.

Memes aside, the show has also generated a huge amount of original art by fans and parody videos of things, such as trailers.
    For instance, Starcraft 2:

Original trailer --

Ponycraft 2 trailer --

Like it or hate it, the pony surge is probably going to be around for a while. Might as well give it a gander if you haven't already. :grin:
  12. Jun 30, 2011
    He gets it... ^^
  13. Jun 25, 2011
    ummm i wished people welcome me with :whoops: that
  14. Feb 17, 2011
  15. Oct 27, 2010

Welcome!
  16. Jun 30, 2011
    My Little Pony > Ghostbusters. imo...
  17. Apr 2, 2011
    I am going to say HI FLUTTERSHY... and no before you ask, I don't understand your strange... fascinations....
    I hear the show is decent but I would not risk my manhood to find out... imma stay with star wars :starwars: and Army and other violent stuffs... MANLY EXPLOSIONS AND STUFFS
  18. Jun 30, 2011
    Give it some time and you will see that although there are many manly things in the world, My Little Pony is apart of it... but again thats just imo
  19. Aug 18, 2006