Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

im back again

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by Super Mario, Nov 19, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Oct 17, 2011
    I have just got admin again and im ready to roll. I guess being admin for the first month was a big responsibility just as what harvey and devious told me. They were the most 2 that helped me and i thank them both. I think i will be ready to get promoted this month after one or 2 weeks.
  2. Jul 27, 2011
  3. Oct 17, 2011
  4. Aug 1, 2011

And to better answer this question, hes been an admin for the past month, took a couple days off and now has re-purchased admin.
  5. Jan 11, 2011
  6. Oct 17, 2011
  7. Jan 11, 2011
  8. Aug 20, 2011
    I'm not so sure about the promoting thing, your post counts are only 14, and you need more help, but once again the higher ups decide this is just my thought, i know posts don't matter but you need to be active on forums.

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/9180-zombiemod/

http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/9181-after-help/page__p__111091#entry111091
  9. Oct 17, 2011
  10. Oct 17, 2011
    i will wait for more posts and i will make sure i take more responsibility
  11. Aug 20, 2011
    It's not about the posts, just need to be active on forums, if your not how will you keep yourself updated? Just hang around a bit more, then when you familiarize stuff like what section some topics should go, familiarize yourself with forums then i'm sure you would know more and then you can ask for your promotion, you can ask for it know and they might or might not give it to you, if they do still familiarize yourself with forums and the rules.
  12. Feb 18, 2011
    Glad you wanted to stay. :grin:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.