Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Im back

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by skateking, Aug 5, 2008

1. Mar 15, 2008
    they had to re-break it. Good news NO PINS!!!! Im done with surgery a little pain here and there but thats normal. Throat hurts from the tube down my throat (wasnt awake for that) :grin:
  2. Mar 16, 2008
    Glad everything went ok! i wish I had bubble gum oxygen to breathe when I am bored...
  3. Jul 27, 2008
    I get some soon!

I have eye surgery and mouth surgery to do this month.
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Carnifex hopefully the doctor doesn't have a shaky hand.
  5. Feb 1, 2007
  6. Posts
    That's a really shitty scare tactic Ck. If you wanted to scare him, just tell him the probability of getting a massive infection in his bones due to the ammount of time a mouth/eye wound takes to heal. ^_^

Orrrrr you could get an infection in your optic nerve! And you could have a lazy eye. Or you could go blind! OH GOD!!!
  7. Jul 27, 2008
    This is my 2nd time getting eye surgery. This time is a little different. My left eye will have a small cut. There will be a little string that will be attached to the back of the muscle. And the string will hang out of my eye. I will wake up and wait for about 5 hours then the doctor guy with move my eye and do something with it. I didn't really pay attention because the nurse was a fucking milf. So I let my parents listen to him. Thats that for my eye surgery.

My mouth is getting my wisdom teeth taken out.
  8. Oct 27, 2007
    Hey i want my mouth to get my wisdom teeth taken out to, how do i do it?

Because i heard a doctor called Ck had to take them out.....