Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm back!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Mer, Jan 11, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jan 11, 2007
    Hey all!

I'm finally back after several BUSY months -- I've already run into a couple of you on the server. You won't see me again for a little while: it appears my 8-month-old computer has some faulty RAM, and the RAM is currently getting replaced (hopefully that is the only problem, and I will be up and running whenever I get the new RAM back from the supplier).

I figured I would post this, so that you didn't think my return these past two days was just me "passing through"...

(crappy RAM... ARGH!)
  2. Posts
    Good to see an original player. :smile:
  3. Jan 11, 2007
    Yeah, I checked back occasionally during the fall, but was never able to find pf. I was starting to become concerned that it was down for good.
  4. Jan 6, 2007
    Welcome back! even though I didnt know you lol its nice to see another person in this clan :grin:
  5. Dec 30, 2006
    Welcome back Mer, I am not sure if we know each other, but hopefully time will fix that :lol:
  6. Jan 5, 2007
    So I'm not an original player? :blink:

I feel so unloved... :frown:
  7. Posts
    Reaper by far is an original.
  8. Posts
    Lol, of course you're original.
  9. Jan 11, 2007
    Don't worry, Aceros: you're an original player too.

10. Feb 1, 2007
    I feel like I have missed so much, haven't been speaking to you all (the ones I know) in ages.
  11. Jan 11, 2007
    It's good to hear from you again. I was lucky enough to stumble back upon the plaguefest server shortly after its relaunch, but I know what you mean about it suddenly disappearing for several months, then quietly reappearing.
  12. Apr 26, 2014
    Welcome back!
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Apr 18, 2014
    • Feb 27, 2012
      you're all late, a warning was issued seconds after he posted.
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Programming King Programming King x 1
      • Apr 26, 2014
        • Winner Winner x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.