Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

im back

Discussion in Introductions started by The Real Gingerbread Man, May 28, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dec 7, 2009
    well im back and will be getting on the server again in a few. its been awhile so i will be like knives and die a lot but whatever. i had admin suspended while i was gone so if someone could turn it back on. i was still paying the whole time so it shouldnt be that hard to get me back up and running.

errr nevermind. admin is working fine.

see you guys in game
  2. Mar 24, 2010
  3. Jan 10, 2009
  4. Aug 8, 2009
  5. Jun 30, 2009
    shit it lives, i could have swore i killed it
  6. Mar 24, 2010
  7. May 11, 2010
    Question............Do you know the muffin man?
  8. Jun 29, 2008
    Damn it Coolbeans I gave you one fucking job to do and you cock it up >=/
  9. May 11, 2010
    Good to see you in-game, sorry I mistook you for Haplo and his constant name-changing... :razz:
  10. Dec 7, 2009
    bean, bandit and promo the homo. glad to see you guys didnt quit over me leaving. lol. cool im close enough to you now that i can take a train and be in your stomping grounds in like 4 hours. woohoo. but no i wont let you give me a bj. sorry.
  11. Aug 8, 2009
  12. Aug 8, 2008
  13. Mar 2, 2010

Ginger, you have missed a lot. I'm glad to have my buddy back. :wink: Now we can gangtroll Prohomo. :shutmouth:
  14. May 27, 2008
  15. Jun 4, 2006
    your admin works yet you have no active subscription?
  16. Dec 30, 2006
    Gee...........I think this was the same old problem we've been having for a years.....

I wonder why too...
  17. Jun 4, 2006
    I figured such, but I can never tell who's doing what, some admins have done 3 months advance or some bullshit. If the subscriptions are correct, then we have WAAAY too many server admins that AREN'T forum mods etc. Also, I'm guessing they bought admin BEFORE the new subscription shit, THAT or the subscription shit doesn't set their level BACK to members when their sub expires...
  18. Dec 30, 2006
    Don't ask me. I don't even know who's in charge of this whole admin deal. This whole situation needs to be under ONE head. Not numerous....
  19. Feb 21, 2007
    maybe u two should make a new thread for that...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.