Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

im banned and i dont know why

Discussion in Counter-Strike: Source started by Black Jesus, Aug 30, 2010

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 30, 2010
    hi guys its me =pF= black jesus as you all might know me in game and im banned from all pf servers for some reason i dont know why either i havent been on since they went down and i was on the second they went down and im not source banned so i dont know whats going on so if any admin can get back to me telling why i was baned or if they can unban me if it was an accident cause the most logical thing i can think of was someone ued my name and i got banned for it thats the only thingf i can think of D: ohh and my steam id is doodruid if thats of any help
  2. Aug 30, 2010
    can anyone plz reply me i have no idea why im banned and pf hosts my favorite zombie mod server i cant stand not being able to play it :frown:
  3. Jul 14, 2008
    Hey Dude. It would be useful if you would post your actual steam ID (ex Steam_0:00000001 or something) and not your steam name.

It seems that you permabanned by console on 08-24-10 15:58 for this : Reason Connect_Flood_Protection-->Do_Not_Remove.

Please wait for one of the administrators to look into this further.
  4. Aug 30, 2010
    ohh i remember that i didnt know that if i kept clicking connect it would do hat to the server stupid me lol and how do i find my actual steam id?
  5. Jul 14, 2008
    Join any server, go to console and type "status".
  6. Aug 30, 2010
    found my steam id its 0:1:27333704 now to wait for an admin to reply
  7. Jul 14, 2008
    You just gotta wait for the administrators to look into this.
  8. Aug 30, 2010
    yeah thanks for all the help angel :smile:
  9. Apr 4, 2009
    Unbanned you since I haven't seen you do anything wrong just don't do anything stupid to get banned.
  10. Aug 30, 2010
    k ty haplo i didnt know that pressing the connect button alot could do stuff to the server lol i usually do it cause when the servers full and a slot opens its fill right off :shutmouth: now i know not to do that :shock:
  11. Jul 14, 2008

See you in game dude ;D

Edit

O_O ninjas in this thread
  12. Mar 16, 2008
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=STEAM_0:1:27333704&Submit=
    You're not banned via steam id

You're banned via ip
    http://plaguefest.com/sb/index.php?p=banlist&searchText=76.179.28.164&Submit=

Haplo unbanned you for some reason...

Edit

Ninja'd
  13. Apr 4, 2009
    Use auto join next time, If you show up again for the same reason you won't get unbanned :dry:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.