Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm bever... Pbever.

Discussion in Introductions started by Pbever, Aug 1, 2012

1. Jul 25, 2012
    Hello everyone! My normal name is Pbever, however I currently go under the name as iKitty on your servers.

A little about me? Well I like aviation allot and plan on flying AH-64D BIIIs in the future. If I'm ineligible to become a pilot I'll go USMC. If I'm somehow ineligible to become a Marine, I'll go as an engineer. After my career in the Military (and College) I plan on working for Boeing to design new aircraft. I think they'd prefer someone who was once either a pilot or an engineer. I know allot about how systems on aircraft work (it varies though from each aircraft) like one I'll tell you is the Flanker-E, it has an IMS system (information management system) which basically processes functional information, makes sure the information is right, (although that could fail) and Navigation information which is then sent to its MFDs.

If you want to know more about planes you can just talk to me on Steam or via PM, I can help explain how FBW and how an AESA radar works, or how canard placement can really affect lift. Of course that adds more drag and gives it a higher RCS. And even how Stealth works.

And here's a picture of me: (in front of a Sea Stallion)

[IMG]

And sports? I do sailing (which is considered a "hardcore" sport if you sail Lasers) and I also play basketball.
    Pbever, Aug 1, 2012 Last edited by Pbever, Aug 1, 2012
  2. Jul 18, 2012
  3. Dec 19, 2008
  4. Nov 11, 2011
  5. Oct 17, 2011
    Play basketball eh? I hope I'll play you one day :razz:. anyways, welcome to the forums. I'm mario and I think I'm almost your age(16 years old). I hope I get to see you around on the servers sometimes and get to chill with you on zm (the server that I play on mostly) and enjoy it here. You'll like it. Oh, and watch out for douchebags :razz:
  6. May 15, 2011
    Welcome to the forums and the community Beaver. ^^ I look forward to your participation in look forward to getting to know you as part of the community. :D
  7. Mar 4, 2012
    Just a heads up with your aviation plans if you want a lot of flying time you'll want to go enlisted and become a WO. If you're an officer, once you hit Captain you barely fly and it's hard to get an aviation slot if you're not a West Pointer.

Also, don't fucking go USMC.

Also, engineering is a lot of work don't do that.

Also, welcome to the community.
  8. May 5, 2011