Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm excited

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Beggar So, Apr 28, 2015

1. Jan 5, 2014
    for the wave of abuse threads that's about to happen
    • Winner Winner x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 14, 2013
    • May 31, 2012

You are too funny dude. From my experience, I have seen some really interesting people do a great job at supervisory positions; people who know how to break the rules know how to facilitate it, and being in a position of power can mold people. I have noticed a lot of good people transition into bad supervisors, and "bad" people into really good supervisors.

Maybe it is just a game, so I could be wrong, but I wouldn't lose hope on it. An interesting thing about games and their communities is that a lot of things are very translatable into real life (although a lot of us will not admit this in person, and especially not to our superiors, lol... unless you're me. PF admin all over my Resume dude). I think this is going to be a really fun experience (whatever happens) and I look forward to the new wave of admins.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Jan 3, 2013
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Apr 18, 2012
          Idk I feel like chung and yung boi are just good trolls. When in charge of authority they will most likely do fine.

[IMG]
        • Feb 27, 2012
          9:07 PM - Tony El Tigre: I will fuck your ass with a garden hose.
          • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
          • Dec 17, 2007
          • Feb 25, 2014