Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Im going to be leaving for a while...

Discussion in CS:S Custom Maps started by djdevilmonkey, May 30, 2013

1. Mar 4, 2013
    Due to school problems, i will be leaving this server for AT LEAST, 1 month.. When i return, i will say so on here (unless i forget :razz: ).
    Goodbye for now, dont forget about me (and plz dont remove my rank :grin:, ive been working hard for it).

P.S. Mod/Admin, please don't move this thread, this is the appropriate place for it, and it is the place i want it.

Update: Just got some bad news :frown: Its lookin pretty bad, i might have to do summer school... im a bit confused on the situation, but i hear theres still hope...
    djdevilmonkey, May 30, 2013 Last edited by djdevilmonkey, Jun 8, 2013
  2. Feb 3, 2012
    it was nice assisting you on MG. See you soon.
  3. Feb 8, 2013
    Come back soon.
  4. Feb 2, 2013
    Take care. :cute:
  5. Nov 29, 2012
    Good luck with school and hope things go well!
  6. Apr 24, 2012
    Take Care, GoodLuck!:grin:
  7. Feb 27, 2012
    See you later Devil Monkey! Had fun playing with you in minigames! And don't worry about your rank. It may disappear from the rank list once your activity level reaches zero percent on the stats page, but once you start playing again you'll get your points and close to the same rank back.
  8. Apr 4, 2013
    Take care man, hope school goes well. Now we need another person to start calling everyone a hacker.
    See you soon! :waiting:
  9. Apr 9, 2007
    • Like Like x 1
    • Dec 27, 2012
      Until next time. Take care.
    • Mar 4, 2013
      haha <3
      love ya all, i will miss ya!

p.s. i can still be active on forums few times a week, thats it.

p.p.s i can play PC minecraft and "The dead linger" a few times a week too.

anyways, i'll miss ya all (i all ready do :sadface:smile: bye bye < 3
      Post Merged, Jun 3, 2013
      p.p.p.s. how much does admin cost?
    • Dec 27, 2012
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Schoolproblems? Sounds familiar xD (Not now but I had many a couple of years ago)
    • Mar 4, 2013
      Haha, just got banned (from forums, unknown if ingame) from Swoobles Gaming Community. Rofl, that place sucks. I got banned for making a complaint because the owner was being a giant douche when i asked him one question about donating (Does admin come with donator abilities?).... What idiots...
    • Nov 11, 2011
      Hang in there buddy, it'll be alright.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      Yes, admin comes with all donator features. I believe everything you get is...

In MG:
      ~!skins command to use a special player model
      ~!cmenu command to used coloured chat with 6 or 7 colour choices

In ZM/ZMP/ZE:
      ~Higher jump
      ~Various player models, including an incognito skin for humans that gives you donator perks while still looking like a regular player
      ~No Fall Damage
      ~200 health
      ~Easier ability to bhop (i find at least, but don't bhop in ZE :O )
      ~!cmenu command to use coloured chat
      ~The ability to nominate maps

With admin, you get all of that, plus various admin commands that you could and will need when administration becomes necessary on the server. You also get access to an admin chat command so you can communicate with other admins on your current server, be it that you need assistance.
      • Like Like x 1
      • Mar 4, 2013
        WOO!! F*** YEAH!! Now, until the end of summer (mid august for me *sadface*), i get 3 hours a day to play (sadly only sunday-Wednesday). But yippie :smile:
        Then when my school starts i gotta prove i can do my school work :razz:
        But yay!! *starts playing Eminem - Shadys Back*
        • Friendly Friendly x 2