Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Im going to take this into Best Buy ^^

Discussion in The No Count Section started by Kosuki, Sep 27, 2012

1. Aug 18, 2006
    What I like doing in best buy? Going in to the apple section and typing killall login in terminal - which freezes the macs lolol.
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Apr 14, 2011
      This will be fun. you know how kids and grown ass men play the games in the store for hours. Im a walk by and turn it off at a part of the game to piss them off ^^

Theirs videos online of people going to like game conventions and turning off the tv's. Like here
    • Apr 9, 2007
    • Apr 14, 2011
      WAIT I have the EPIC PRANK. Time Square turn off those TV's :clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
    • Aug 18, 2006
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I had a wrist watch in grade school that doubled as a programmable TV remote, had much fun once I figured out the brands and models of the school TVs.
      Post Merged, Sep 27, 2012
      I somehow doubt those are operated via remote. :razz:
    • Apr 14, 2011
      but Las Vegas tv's are the ones down town. See for your self some guy did it...

P.S. Take it to the New York Stock Exchange and watch the dow go up 4000 pts ^^