Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm in!

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Nezumi, Jun 23, 2014

1. Jun 10, 2011
    This will probably mean very little to you, as it doesn't even make sense to most Brits, but i've been on an access course at my local college (college =/= university, try not to think on that too much) which gives me 60 Credits.

I applied to Sheffield University and recieved an offer of 30 Distinctions and 15 Merits.

I just recieved some marks back, bringing me up to 39 Distinctions and 12 Merits.

That's it. As long as I get at least a Pass on my Dissertation, i'm in!!

Just felt the need to share, you can go back to your business now :heart::pig::heart:
    • Like x 7
    • Friendly x 3
    • Winner x 2
    • Informative x 2
    • Mapping King x 1
    • Programming King x 1
    • May 27, 2008
      Congratulations Nez! Keep working towards your goals and do what makes you happy, to become a better, refined you. Remember: if it makes you happy, it's worth every step of the way.
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • May 2, 2014
        Good Job Spider!
      • Aug 7, 2012
      • Mar 12, 2008

That's a lot of marks, Stalin would be proud. Congratulations!
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Jun 10, 2011
          I got a Distinction on my Dissertation!

48 Distinctions and 12 Merits overall! Woo!
          • Like Like x 1
          • Winner Winner x 1
          • Mar 4, 2012
            what is this britbong shit with credits? are you talking about the arcade m8?

• Jun 10, 2011
          • Mar 4, 2012
            I was kidding! Congrats haha.

• Sep 22, 2010
            Congratulations Nez! All that studying paid off. Welcome to HIGHER EDUCATION, it comes complete with much pain! :clap:
            • Like Like x 2
            • Aug 2, 2010
              Here I thought this thread was about me being in you.

So confused.
              • Friendly Friendly x 1