Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Im leaving pF

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by skateking, Mar 30, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mar 15, 2008
    yeah I'm gonna play in the server every once and a while i canceled my admin subscription. I just felt left out when ever i was in the server :confused: . I'm gonna have admin until the 7th of April. Ill be in the server until my admin runs out. Nice meeting you all.

-Zombi3 Slay3r (Thomas)
  2. Oct 27, 2007
  3. Apr 9, 2007
    Man... Don't leave. Just remember to say Hi to other admins and I'm sure you would of gotten along nicely.
  4. Oct 7, 2007
    Noo Slay3r. It sucks you feel that way. It sucks even more your leaving. Another one down. =(

I feel that way too sometimes Slay3r. Doesn't mean you have to leave us too. You haven't been an admin that long, give it some time. Your too fresh of a member to just disappear like a fart in the wind. :tongue: (I know that was lame, but I had to say it.) Hehe...*sighs*

.....I'll show you how to get the smoke pistols. =(

5. Feb 21, 2007
    I didnt think you were left out. But do what you must. Sorry to hear you go.
  6. Dec 30, 2006
    zombie slayer you should message me when your on xfire or ill message you. Cause I want to know what you mean by being left out because if you are talking about the drama, being left out is a good thing, a blessing. Ill talk to you though when you come online.
  7. Jan 11, 2007
    I agree.

I am happy to be left out of the (bulk) of the drama. That's possibly because I'm too laid back to care anyway. It's best if you go to PF just to kick back and have some fun with the other players and admins on the server. I have had more fun on this server in the past week "just kicking it" with Kyle, Secondary, ck27, spar13, etc. than I have had on the server in months.

I personally feel that the best approach is to only devote as much time and energy as you can/want to the server and just have fun. Try to avoid getting caught up in any politics, because that will just detract from your overall enjoyment.
  8. Apr 9, 2007
    Nice to see I helped you enjoy your self :tongue:
  9. Mar 16, 2008
    I think you should stay a little longer, I don't see you talk enough lol; there is a time when people can talk to much *cough* but you rarely talk when im on. Stay another month and see if anything changes for you before you decide to leave.
    Listen to music if you need to, I do alot when im playing ^^;
    if not then ill see you when we are eating brains on the other side :razz:
  10. Jan 11, 2007
    Always :teehee:

I often watch tv while playing... That's when I usually get distracted and am less involved on the server.
  11. Dec 17, 2007
    SLAYER! WTF!??! so i skip through and see john deekin on the server then i make it down here and see one of my new compadres on the server is leaving too? this is getting fuckin lame and i insist you jerks to stop being such bring downs...i dont know the bs. you dont like slayer but fuck them and get in on it...your definately someone i like seeing on the server and certainly hope you take heed to kitty's and spar's words and stick around a lil while longer...just think about it. what would zombie jesus do?
  12. Dec 28, 2007
    You cannot leave PF!!! I'm using my tractor beam to pull you back in...
  13. Mar 15, 2008
    Ill stay for another month....
    If nothing changes then ill leave. Ill take peoples word ill stay another month. Hey either way the server gets money :tongue: I hope it does ive been on the other zombie servers they suck.
    If i leave ill still be on the forum and the server every once and a while.

14. Posts
    If it helps at all zombie slayer, I grew fond of you.
  15. Mar 12, 2008
    sorry, once you're here, you're stuck :grin:

we like having you on the server, you just don't talk a lot, lol. maybe you do, maybe im just trippin; who knows. today i had fun playin in the server :smile:
  16. Mar 12, 2008

this made me WTF^^

never heard you talk like that, lol but listen to kitty! do it for kitty!
  17. Mar 15, 2008

Ill do it for you and the little taters lol j/k
  18. Jan 17, 2008
    well b4 you think you should just leave try taking a brake from pF :teehee:
  19. Apr 2, 2008
    ...Can I have your admin rights? :smile:

I've been thinking about subscribing for admin rights, but I've yet to get my own steam account with my own CS:S client. Maybe when I do, I'll sign on...
  20. Mar 31, 2008

Why are you feeling left out? And dont leave, we need you.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.