Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Im muted...

Discussion in Help Desk started by =pF= -MoistTowllets, Apr 12, 2013

1. Mar 9, 2013
    Idk why im muted since i enter this server they told me that my country is blacklisted (Argentina)...
    Please need help...
  2. Apr 9, 2007
    • Funny Funny x 2
    • Wizard! Wizard! x 1
    • Jun 18, 2012
      I think if any admin is on he can simply mute/unmute you and you'll be able to talk. Just ask an admin in chat to unmute you, you can recognize them by the [PF] tag.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      He was informed, sadly he didn't comprehend. His moistened wasn't as moist as is should be.
    • Jul 1, 2010
      You also need to ask for a mute and unmute after map changes and disconnects. It's not permanent.
    • Jun 18, 2012
      It is just me or does this sound very wrong?
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        It's just you :secret:
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 12, 2008
          The easy way is to ask an admin to do the combo mute/unmute for you. This has to be re-applied each time a map changes though, so it can become troublesome after a while.

The hard way is to try and get Argentina back(?) on the whitelist. It must have been removed (Need confirmation by root: was it even on the whitelist?) recently it seems, probably because of another language other than english being spoken over the mic. Any type of language is fine in the text chat, but on the mic it's strictly english.

It also helps to be IN the server when someone goes to unmute you.