Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

im not happy with ck27

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Slash, Mar 1, 2007

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 9, 2007
    dude u gotta stop controlling some things in the server.... its not fun when you turn everybody but 2 people in the server to zombies immediately when the game starts.... and today it was pretty stupid when you blinded everyone in the server and just said good luck winning the game..... people dont want that.... everyone was complaining.... so why do u do it??? just play the zombie mod and be a regular admin..... thx
  2. Dec 30, 2006
    :rolleyes: :unsure: :huh: :shock: :lol: :razz:

3. Dec 30, 2006
    I was going to respond being a smartass but i looked at your other threads and see that your helping out the server with a logo.

First thing first is Cam gave me that zombie player command and i could not hold back... Ive exhausted it out now and i dont find it fun anymore.

With the whole blinding during one round in nipper opus with 9 players in the server and i even turned rankings off. 3 of them were admins..... I dont recall any of the players being pissed off at all and i double checked with umbrella. Obviously you were though.

Finally though i got the one thing i have never gotten in the server before, an abuse report on the forums...
  4. Dec 30, 2006
    Also one more thing if i were to post how i really feel about this, i think cam and saucehelmet would be mad at me... :grin:

Also are you sure your not part of the plot of the new admins trying to overthrow me?
  5. Jan 27, 2007
    I can side with ck on this one. Pretty much everyone was enjoying themselves, ranks WERE off, and I was there.

Some people need to calm down.

Also, I am glad everyone enjoyed my storytime about Ridah, that was awsome.
  6. Posts
    lol our stories rule ^^ ridah and his poor dirty underpants full of crap... hahahah priceless
  7. Posts
    Ck is by far the worse pF admin we all do apologize for his antics for he suffers admin disability, if we were to remove him from such a system he would reconsile to that of suicide or worse, meeting Cam via person, do say I do, for now I will, apologies.
  8. Feb 9, 2007
    hehe you will never know.... its cool dude... i was just tryin to play a couple games and i was like errrr
  9. Dec 30, 2006
    :lol: :lol: :lol:
  10. Posts
    People in the server really need to ligthen up though. Really.
  11. Mar 10, 2007
    Thats funny since ck27 is one of the only admins on this server that isnt a total infant.
  12. Jan 11, 2007
    Hey... I resent that.

I'm at a psychological age of 2 years old... Toddler, yes; but an infant?? No! I outgrew infantcy last week ~~possibly even the previous week.
  13. Dec 30, 2006
    You guys would have to get this topic going again. Im never gonna do anything bad with admin ever again. Starting now. lol who isn't a total infant. That is pretty funny.
  14. Feb 3, 2007
    look whos talking... LOL... you just made me fell off my chair and my night... omfg hahahah.

its all about have fun while playing zm... INFANTS RULE <<< :grin:DDD
  15. Oct 27, 2007
    Lol CK27 never changed ^_^

P.S .....Bump
  16. Mar 12, 2008

17. May 27, 2008

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.