Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

im out

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Acehigh, Apr 30, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Apr 14, 2011
    Duo to the stupid comment's left by ghost Dharkk penguin Momo.

They have know knowledge of what a forum room is. There unwillingness to do what's right and say sorry,

I have no option but to Ask for All my maps to withdraw from all server ASAP.

The following players will have there steam id added to all map I now realize

This will auto ban/kick them from the map/server

Momo STEAM_0:1:164454
    penguin STEAM_0:1:36900384
    Dharkk STEAM_0:1:16488135

I will added more if people seem intent to piss me off more. I have done nothing but love for you guys staying up late to finish maps so you can play them.

I have great respect for Brian peter tater kat dill ser hiv retslag kyles so on. But all of them names and PF logo will be removed.

You force me to do this I am very sorry :frown:
    i was asked to leave so i will, have fun with ghost im sure he will build a super awsome map that will do well......

ps: maybe 5 minis before this gets deleted to cover the shame ?
  2. Jul 14, 2010
    I don't understand your mentality of thought, I love your maps and respect you highly, but you were truly inappropriate in what you posted. All of the people you will have autobanned can unban themselves, and we don't have to use your updated maps. Besides what is right or wrong, ghost has the right to make the tutorials whether or not it's a waste of time in your opinion, he will be putting them in an organized and updated to present list which is helpful. By the way you've been posting, I can't see ghost being the bad guy. I hope you have a good future though...
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Apr 4, 2009
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Oct 29, 2010
        My correct steam ID is STEAM_0:1:16445486.

Carry on acting like a child if feel the need to.
        • Agree Agree x 2
        • Apr 9, 2007
          6:14 PM - Acehigh: http://plaguefest.com/threads/im-out.10325/ sorry :frown:
          6:14 PM - KyleS | @:<: It's your call
          6:15 PM - Acehigh: i have no option im sorry your a nice guy but i simply cant work my ass off on maps that people like dakk ask me to leave
          6:19 PM - KyleS | @:<: Dharkk didn't ask you to leave...
          6:19 PM - KyleS | @:<: That's your twisted interpretation of something that wasn't even implied
          6:20 PM - KyleS | @:<: If you want to leave, by all means. Are we running anything that you haven't publically released?

There's no shame. If your intent is to be malicious I'm moving this to general discussion.

Thanks.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Oct 27, 2010
            Look, I'm not saying this to be mean or anything, but your acting dumb and out of frustration.

You have issue with three people, that's fine. However, you don't reject entire community on that basis; it's nickelodeon behavior. I've read through your comments and I must say that they are a little on the mean side. I can understand that you may have past issues with this individual and they may be well justified ones and they certainly may be issues that upset your strongest personal ideals but that is not justification for attacking an individual when they are only trying to make a tutorial; especially when much of your argument was based on tangential issues.

Just chill out for a day or two and you'll be better dude.
          • Feb 1, 2011
            This really makes me sad. I was excited when you came back a couple days ago, and I've been having a blast talking to you on Mumble and playing CS:S / testing your maps.

I hope that after some time passes maybe you will reconsider and amends can be made between all parties involved.
          • Apr 9, 2007
            Kyle, Apr 30, 2012 Last edited by Haplo, Apr 30, 2012
          • Apr 9, 2007
            If anyone encounters any malicious issues with his maps, please let me know and I can easily defeat whatever he adds.

Thank you.
            • Wizard! Wizard! x 5
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Feb 14, 2012
              All of this because you fucking couldn't get over yourself. I'm just shaking my head at this. As for your maps auto kicking people as Kyle said that isn't happening you know as well as we do that the server trumps whatever bullshit you write in the map.
            • Apr 2, 2011
              Never played your maps as far as I am aware of... but you and several higher ups entered the mumble channel that I was in a couple nights back, and you seemed like a cool guy. Everyone was having fun (As far as I could tell.) and seemed happy. Two days go by and I see this thread.

You sir might need to rethink your approach about this. You have issues with... 3 people? Maybe 4? Grow up Ace. Leaving a damn community over 3 (Maybe 4.) people that you had a tiff with... well you seem to be a very level headed gent here. I don't want you to leave, but if this is how you are... I can't say I am upset. Best of luck.
            • Apr 9, 2007
              The tiff is we stopped him from attacking other forum members, just fwiw.
            • Apr 4, 2009
              Umm... he didn't change anything your copy paste missed two numbers :bugeyes:
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Dec 6, 2011
                Alright so basically, you go and piss all over somebody's idea that they had out of their hard work and precious time, get told not to and take it somewhere else, then pretty much toss a match in a pool of gasoline from there. ONE tiny incident where you were wrong or you may have disagreed with something doesn't mean we're saying GTFO, and have you get all worked up over a small argument, doesn't mean to pack up and leave.... Shit, there's people here that are disagreed with all of the time, but those are just small topics or conversations that don't really mean much. Honestly, this is nothing more than acting childish, getting all worked up and using your map as some type of "leverage" to get even with those who disagreed with you, just because you were in the wrong and can't face it.
              • Aug 2, 2010
                :laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:
                • Winner Winner x 2
                • Apr 4, 2009
                  As Quietly Yell said we don't let people use their services as threats to get their way, thanks for the work you did and good luck in the future.
                  • Agree Agree x 3
                  • Informative Informative x 1
                  • Jan 10, 2009

fwiw i liked acehigh. sure he doesn't care. but oh well. you will be missed
                  • May 15, 2011

Why wasn't I added to the hate list? I disagreed to. :frown: I feel left out.
                  • Feb 9, 2012
                    thread seems pointless imo. this is just another rant / i dont wanna be here anymore thread. these things happen all day, whether it's from a regular or some random ass guy. sure we lose 1 less mapper, but unless his map was very advanced (i've never played any of his map nor do i know what type of maps he make) , im sure someone else can replace it. as for having your maps removed from pF....gl getting people to even acknowledge your maps. chances are, only a few will ever see your maps on another server.

tl; dr : pF be getting all the player traffic. your maps probably wont be missed.

And yes this was intended to be mean post, but it's the truth and you're obviously not gonna take any replies in a good way.
                    911Trigger, Apr 30, 2012 Last edited by 911Trigger, Apr 30, 2012
                  • Apr 14, 2011
                    OMG LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH you made me LOL so much. Do you have any idea who I am or just really really retarded ?
                    I was huge when i came here and i be huge when i leave. thats not big headed, tho i might open my own you tube channel.

omg the list has grown

The Canadian Moose STEAM_0:0:15263982
                    Momo STEAM_0:1:164454 you can add 2 numbers and say its your but meh, the one I copied from your profile was that one.
                    penguin STEAM_0:1:36900384
                    Dharkk STEAM_0:1:16488135
                    kyle STEAM_0:1:17681914
                    JON STEAM_0:1:32653322
                    ::1/128 STEAM_0:0:5404855

btw people saying im acting over rage. I was clear to the point and being nice while getting my point over. You all ganged up on me. I say about 70% of pf are in my favor problem is if they come out and say Any thing they will be removed from pf, and I don't even want them to. But its goanna suck living in fear.

klye wont post the over main thread and he wont post the steam msg. He cherry picked the comments. Trash talking me then posting here. Only out of pure LOL from my fans on ts i had to do some thing. Its just to funny.
                  Thread Status:
                  Not open for further replies.