Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm outraged

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Phantasmo666, Jun 29, 2012

1. Jun 26, 2012
    Last Thursday a friend get his licence to drive. Months before for his birthay, his parent gift him a car a Fiat 147

Not this one.

to "celebrate" we decided to go out at night to some disco or bar. Near 1:30 am before went to the bar we decided to stop in a fast food store (here the discos/bars close from 6:30 am to 7:30 am). He park 100 metres away the store, when we are eating we heard saw the car running and the driver speed it up. My friend start to scream "me afanaron el auto!" (Somebody have stolen my car!) he was very angry and sad, we called the police and we go to the police station.

I'm very sorry for my friend because the first night that he went out with his car it was stolen :frown:. Is not usually that somebody steal your car but.... However for my birthday 18 in december my parents give me a Car a "Fiat 600" is very famous here

this is not my car but, is VERY VERY similarity. I have never drove it 'cause I don't know drive I have to learn and also because with my father we are reparing and try to its looks like this

I don't know if somebody cares this topics is only to express the impotence and sad for my friend and the bad anecdote.

Sorry for any english mistake!
  2. Jun 26, 2012
    now I realized that maybe this thread must be in another forum, if I am in the right please don't remove it! try to move it to the right forum or just send me a message and I move it!
  3. Jun 3, 2012
    First night using it and it gets stolen?

Holy shit that sucks
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Dec 6, 2011
      I understand your English perfectly, so there is no need to worry.

I'm sorry for your friend, people who do things like that are terrible people who are selfish and have no respect for anybody.

And yes, this section of the forums is fine @Phantasmo666 =D
    • Apr 9, 2007
      Moved to a section that counts.

Did your friend get his car back? D:
    • Aug 2, 2010
      You should know whether he got his car back or not.

You stole it.

• Funny Funny x 1
      • Zing! Zing! x 1
      • Jun 26, 2012
        No if he doesn't find it in a few days I don't think that he will find it
      • May 14, 2011
        I hope he gets the car back. His heart must have sunk when he saw his car driving away.

Car should hopefully be found depending on how good the police and CCTV is in your town/city.
      • Jun 26, 2012
        I live in Argentina , Buenos Aires here the cars like this used to go to an illegal junkyard and sell it in pieces :confused:
      • Nov 11, 2011
        Only word I saw in his post was "impotence." LOL. Just give him your car and he will feel better :-D
        • Funny Funny x 1
        • Dec 19, 2008
          I was in the same shoes as you phantasmo. This was almost four years ago and I was with my friend. We ask my friend's mom if we could go to the YMCA in Concord, Concord, New Hampshire, to go and play basketball. It was about 10:30, 10:45 almost 11:00 and my friend's mom came to pick us up. She came inside the YMCA to come pick us up, we walked out side and she was confused. She swore she parked her car across the street from the YMCA. So little worried we sounded the alarm to see where the car was. We tried for atleast 10 mins. My friends mom started crying and she called my friend's father and she said "someone has stolen my car." Both my friend and I were both freaking out and shocked about what just happened. To come find out she left her car unlocked and even worse she left her spare keys in the car. We called the police and reported it. The police found the car that night five blocks down the road in a drive way. The guy who stole it was already a criminal and was put in jail for stealing my friends mothers car.

I sorta relate to your story phantasmo and I hope you can your friend will be able to find the car before it is to late.

Good luck and I hope for the best.
          • Like Like x 1
          • May 31, 2012
            Sorry to hear such a sad story. My car was not stolen, but I lost it in a terrible 7 car pile up; I am glad I turned out okay.
            Devastating because this was the day before I was going to buy a motorcycle, I could have gotten the bike one day earlier and I would have most certainly lost my life that night.

For the record, I still want that bike :razz:. I just used the money to buy the car for the time being.
          • Sep 6, 2010
            Your friend should claim the stolen car on insurance if he had the coverage.