Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm sorry pf

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Arsis, Jun 2, 2012

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Feb 12, 2012
    Recently I've been acting up in server by glitching people and by not listening to other admins when they tell me not to do something. I made this thread to apologize to the people I was trolling or being an idiot to. Hopefully whoever reads this understands I'm going to completly change myself in server and start showing maturity / experience. So let's start off.

First off Steve and Ronjon I'm sorry I've been nade glitching you both the past couple of days, hopefully you two will understand I thought it was funny then but i didn't realize how I was representing pF in a bad way while I did that. I promise never to do so again.

Dill I lied to you when they said I was glitching I'm sorry and hopefully you can see me the way you used to.

Satsuki I think I owe the biggest apologie to you for using my admin abilities in the wrong way even if I was joking, I'm really sorry and I hope you accept my apologie.

Drub I'm sorry for calling you names and making fun of you in admin chat even if you started it I should have like an experienced admin not added fuel to the fire.

Peter I'm sorry I continued my trolling after I got gagged and silenced by you to stop, hopefully you can see the new me ingame now.

Richard I'm sorry I made fun of the ban you got from Kyle, It was funny the first time but when I kept bringing it up you got annoyed.. I won't Do anything like that again.

To everyone else that I trolled by saying I'm 11 and stuff like that I'm sorry. Hopefully everyone can see I'm trying to be completly different in game, whether or not you choose to accept this apologie I just want you to know I'm done being the idiot I used to be. Thanks akademikz for letting me realize what an ass / idiot I was being in servers.
    • Friendly Friendly x 2
    • Feb 14, 2012
      I understand you are sorry but what I don't understand is why. Why are you trying to ruin these people's experience? Did someone hurt your feelings? Are you bored? Are you just not feeling like being nice? I've played with the people you've mentioned here and talked to them on mumble and I can't seem to understand why you would want to give them trouble. They're nice people. I think you should really do some self reflection, just because you can't see the other person on the Internet does not mean there is not another human on the other side.
    • Sep 7, 2010
      I hate these threads. If you made an ass out of yourself, clean the fecal matter off and move on. You don't regain acceptance by saying sorry; acceptance is regained via the same pathway you lost it in the first place- your own actions.
    • Feb 20, 2011
    • Nov 29, 2010
      I really did use to think you're a decent person. But these recent few days of listening to other people complaining about you, trolling other people I really didn't know what to think of you. You bought admin to aid players, not to ruin their experiences and start shit with other people.

I do wish you luck in your new path, and perhaps you can regain the respect of those you lost. Including me.
      • Agree Agree x 1
        Clam Chowder, Jun 2, 2012 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Jun 2, 2012
      • Jan 2, 2012
        I personally think that ruining others experience and ruining gameplay for them isn't really fun, that's my opinion of course. At least you are sorry, hopefully you actually mean what you are saying. Haven't had any problem with you, therefore I will not judge you on what you did. Hopefully you really changed and I once again hope that I won't see you doing what you admitted to the community again.
      • May 14, 2011
        I hope this goes for you participating in trolling games with non-admins on the server and then using your admin powers to stop them doing it back.

A good example was when I was trolling you in break-o-box by breaking the box/glass under you and you kept freezing me/moving me to spec >.<

I hope I see the new YOU on the servers.

:smile:

*EDIT2* !pinfo ing people and posting their info in public chat is also really annoying btw....
      • Aug 1, 2011
        Don't listen to this guy. Apologizing is the first step to coming to terms with something.

The best way is to show through your actions.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Like Like x 1
        • Feb 18, 2011
          It is good that you realize what went wrong, but it is also bad that you allowed yourself to do so. I can promise you that taking people down to your level not only doesn't work, but it also makes things worse because you never feel better. Just clean up and move on, it is the best way to handle it.
        • Sep 7, 2010
          I found it mildly funny you said don't listen to this guy when your name is that guy; then go on to basically say exactly what i said minus "apologizing is the first step to coming to terms with something". Public apology threads are nothing more than asking for more attention. If you have personal beefs which this thread is obviously directed towards. Then those problems should just be solved personally. Giving someone kisses and hugs because they have done wrong is the exact reason why they repeat offend.
        • May 15, 2011
          Don't start fighting kids, play nice now.

Let's just agree, Arsis is a dumbass. :D
        • Jun 4, 2006
          Odd, I swear I've heard this promise to change before... perhaps after the last time you were demoted?

It seems pretty apparent that you wouldn't have even realized you need to shape up if Aka hadn't spoken to you. He made it pretty clear if you want to stay & progress as an admin you need to assess your behavior & make some changes.
          In addition if Aka hadn't spoken to you, we would have never seen this thread, so I can't give you much of a pat on the back for even coming forth with this.
          Sorry, but your admin level will likely be altered due to recent events. Sometimes 'sorry officer' doesn't get you out of the ticket and more often than not if it does, the lesson isn't learned.

I see no further need for discussion or comments here. Learn from this, move on & improve. Locked.
          • Agree Agree x 1
          • Informative Informative x 1
          Thread Status:
          Not open for further replies.