Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm sorry suffer with me guyz!!! "Polybius"

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Welsper, Aug 10, 2013

1. May 2, 2013
    I dont know if you guyz ever heard abouyt this but i had had an epileptic kind of fun !!!

Polybius is a fictional arcade game that was supposedly part of a secret government experiment and caused players to hallucinate, have nightmares or become suicidal.

A peculiar arcade game called Polybius mysteriously appeared in a Portland arcade in 1981. Playing the game would reportedly result in severe headaches, intense nightmares, and amnesia in the several days and weeks that followed. Some people even became depressed or suicidal. After a few weeks, the game abruptly vanished from the arcade and was never seen again.

If you manage to go trough all this tell me about it!!! xD
  2. Nov 26, 2011
    I came to this thread because Welsper blatantly and shamelessly advertised it to me. I hope you're proud of yourself.

Also I watched this for a few minutes and I felt like dying, but then again I already didn't feel so hot before watching it :razz:.
    • Like Like x 2
    • Jul 23, 2012
      Felt like I watched a 80's episode of Doctor Who.
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Mar 12, 2008
        Super Hexagon makes me want to commit suicide. This game looks like child's play.
      • Nov 29, 2012
        Trippy shit. I like the pentagram in it.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        The 'subliminal message brainwashing' shit is a hoax, it's been proven wrong many times.

Apparently it's supposed to "brainwash" your subconscious mind with little messages flashing in a single frame every once in a while or something similar.

There was a movie theater that did it in the 60s or 70s or something, saying to buy more popcorn and drink more Coke, but the reported increases in sales were fake.
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • May 12, 2007
          once it got done explaining and the colors came back i felt like vomiting for some reason...enough for me
        • Apr 3, 2013
          What the hell did i just watch?
        • Jun 11, 2012
          What the hell did I watch? Also I felt a bit disoriented and nausea. Thank you very much @Welsper

• Like Like x 1
          • Jan 21, 2011
            The exorcist used the same semi-subliminal technique to add in scary pictures to scare those watching it.
          • Aug 11, 2013
            omfg now im not going to sleep :smile:
          • May 2, 2013
            WOW theres actually people who felt bad watching!! Thank you my guinea pigs!!!! HUEHUEHUE!!!
          • Feb 8, 2013
            c6c c6c c6c c6c c6c
            Jk this from creepypasta>?