Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

I'm taking a break.

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by Never Enough, Aug 2, 2012

1. Feb 14, 2012
    I have canceled my subscription and I am taking a break. A little background on this. I have bipolar disorder with some very heavy depression / anxiety. I have been off my pills now for 2 weeks and I have lost my mind. I'm back on my pills now but I am very unstable and I need to take responsibility for this. I like this community very much but I just can't stand to keep clashing with it like I am. The recent admin abuse thread which I agree I am clearly guilty has proved to me that I have really started to lose control here and should not be in any position of authority here. I should not be going off on people with admin chat and it's a sign that I can't handle it. I apologize to anyone I have clashed with and I hope to see you guys again sometime.
  2. Oct 17, 2011
    Good luck on it bro. I just want to tell you that I played atix about 1000 times(if not more) and I have seen a lot of blocking in this spot and people who want to go down while 10 people are under the person want to go up. Also, zombies don't take fall damage so it won't bother for you to jump down unless if it is too hard for you. Anyways, I hope I get to see you again and I hope you learned from your mistakes but really dude, if you're leaving because of that, then it's a stupid idea.
  3. May 14, 2011
  4. May 8, 2011
    Never Enough should be changed to Enough. Bye :wink:
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Dec 2, 2011
      Sorry to hear this, Hope you start to feel better and one day Grace us with your love.
    • Apr 1, 2012
      • Like Like x 1
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • Feb 11, 2012
      • Dec 6, 2011
        I'm going to miss random BBW sprays =| I'll see you around.

You're not funny at all fyi.
        • Agree Agree x 3
        • Like Like x 1
        • Oct 27, 2010
        • Jun 17, 2011
          Rawr hope to see you around on mumble doe~! D=
          we'll be here then you come back =)
          Just make sure to take care of yourself first and foremost.
        • May 5, 2011
          See yea man, take care of yourself first, then come back when your all good ^^
          • Friendly Friendly x 1
          • Nov 11, 2011
            Thanks for owning.up to that abuse thread (didn't feel like uploading demo lol). I hope you begin to feel better and resub when you do. It sucks whenever we lose someone. Take care, we'll always be here.
          • May 15, 2011
            Don't be to long now or your porridge will get cold.
          • May 27, 2008
            I wouldn't give up. But if you truly think you're unable to continue, by all means go for it. Take it easy. We'll catch up later.
          • May 12, 2012
            Don't let bad experiences tear you down, let them make you stronger. Mistakes are one of the best and only ways to improve ourselves. I wish you the best and I hope to see you back on the servers again soon!
          • Mar 31, 2010
            While I wasn't a fan of your snotty attitude, I wish you all the best anyway and hope one day we'll be on better terms. Take care of yourself.
            • Like Like x 1
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Winner Winner x 1
            • Apr 7, 2012
              Good for you. While I am sorry to hear that you are suffering from depression and bi polar issues and hope you get better, but if you are not mentally fit you should not be overseeing and moding others. There are a few other admins that should follow your lead.

At least you can recognize what your problems are, and do not ignore them and force them on others.

Good luck to you.
              • Like Like x 1
              • Feb 1, 2011
                Hey man, I think it's really mature of you to be able to take a step back and evaluate yourself like this. Many people are not capable of doing that so it speaks volumes about your character. I hope that you get to feeling better IRL so that you can come back as admin soon. In the meantime you should stick around and keep playing with us / chilling on mumble. See ya soon.
                • Agree Agree x 2
                • Friendly Friendly x 1
                • Nov 6, 2011
                  moose better not leave me alone on mumble :smile: and hope things turn out for the better for you
                • Mar 20, 2011
                  See you around sir, take a break and come back, we will always be here...