Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

IMPORTANT

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by brownieapple, Jul 26, 2009

1. Jan 10, 2009
  3. Jun 7, 2008
  4. Dec 17, 2007
    lol cali is turning into communist china. have fun with that folks. next thing you know theyll be a ban on how many kids you can have. Then you'll have to sell them. fucking commie bastards. (go watch China's lost children, bananas situations over there, but also keep an open mind on situations)
  5. Sep 21, 2008
  6. Jan 10, 2009
    iknoright.

looks like at&t is gonna have a /B/unch of constipated /B/tards on their hands. you know what that means. i feel bad for at&t's servers now.

:tard:
  7. Mar 12, 2008
    they're just going to learn the hard way.

/b/etter not fuck with 4chan.
  8. Jan 10, 2009
    is going to get some use finally haha.
  9. May 24, 2008
    I've been without internet for 2 days and this shit happens?

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
    UUUUUUUUUUU-
  10. May 24, 2008
  11. Jun 7, 2008

Fuck you at&t
  12. May 24, 2008
  13. Dec 30, 2006

But dude, never been there.

I heard a rumour(!) that Cali wanted to ban black cars because they take more heat and cause the drivers to use more teh AC more..Which pollutes the air somehow....

Freakin' Cali.."I'm prayin' for tidal waves"

And so Rumours are rumour, never looking into it, I'm not sure.
  15. Jun 7, 2008
    actually it was to ban paint that isnt uh i forgot like isnt reflective or something, modern paint whether black or any dark color doesn't absorb as much heat so u can have a black car and leave it in the sun and the inside wont be an oven like old cars
  16. Feb 21, 2007
    they couldnt perm block access to the site, because that would be illegal. not too sure on what the laws are for a temp block..