Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Improv Everywhere

Discussion in Entertainment started by Brett, Jan 18, 2013

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I love these things. The suicide jumper is probably my favorite though.

When I saw where he was actually standing, I completely lost it lol.

And everybody's favorite, NO PANTS SUBWAY RIDE! (2013 version):

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • May 31, 2012
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Sep 8, 2012
        I just rolled a blunt and smoked it, this still was not funny to me (Im serious)
      • Jun 11, 2012
        • Funny x 2
        • Like x 1
        • Winner x 1
        • Zing! x 1
        • Artistic x 1
        • Nov 29, 2010
          No but seeing you on our forums more often than our servers is chuckle-worthy.
          *back to topic*

These are absolutely hilarious, thanks for the show brett. I've done some improv myself, but nothing on this scale.
          • Zing! Zing! x 3
            Clam Chowder, Jan 18, 2013 Last edited by Clam Chowder, Jan 18, 2013
          • May 31, 2012
            Wew that was tough Chowder :giggle: had an interesting zing to it!

I stand corrected. I don't even smoke and these were EPIC HILARIOUS haha.
          • Nov 29, 2012
            • Agree Agree x 1
            • Apr 12, 2012
              Eh, they were kinda funny, but not hilarious :/
              • Agree Agree x 1
              • Dec 6, 2011
                It's a hit and miss. It basically depends on your type of humor, and what group you grew up with. I find things funny quite easily, so it's tough for me to post something here as "funny-worthy", not knowing if others will like.
                • Like Like x 1
                • May 31, 2012
                  That guy looked pretty high up until I saw he was like... two feet high LMFAO. I thought the no pants subway ride would be pretty sexy (judging from the title with picture before clicking play), it wasn't, but people were all like "EVERYBODY IS SAYING THEY FORGOT THEIR PANTS WTF!!" lol
                  I am tempted to do the slow motion thing in a retail store too :razz: very tempting. Invisible dog will be fun if I could get a group of people do it with me; some people played it off really well and some guy even picked up invisible poop! haha

THE LAST ONE WAS THE BEST! People were tripping balls with the whole mute thing. Job well done!
                  Joshy, Jan 18, 2013 Last edited by Joshy, Jan 18, 2013
                • Dec 6, 2011
                  Yeah I've always wanted to do some type of improv with a large group, just never had the chance.
                • May 31, 2012
                  Make a plaguefest zombie one haha!! but then everybody would be rubbing their weenies against the door :frown:
                • Dec 6, 2011

#zombieescapefordummies
                  • Funny Funny x 1
                  • Apr 12, 2012
                    lol yeah, I find things funny quite easily as well, these just didn't really do much for me. The mute button one was pretty good though, I have to say.
                  • Oct 17, 2011
                    Haha all funny but video with invisible dog.
                  • Jun 11, 2012
                    In all honesty I'm with @Pearlsnaps it's a heh at most. It's nice to see but damn it keep your pantless bottoms off my seat you imbeciles :razz:
                    • Agree Agree x 1