Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

In Regards to NotD

Discussion in Help Desk started by lespy, Aug 9, 2011

1. Dec 31, 2006
    hello all at plague fest,

I am [NotD] Lespy from night of the dead clan, I am a lead admin their and wish to clarify the situation about the DDosing that has been occurring on our server/site along with yours.

First off, We are in No way involved with such criminal activity such as these ddos attacks. We like you have been getting ddosed by who we suspect is the same person.
    Second off, We Wish plague fest no ill feelings or any tensions between our clans. We wish peace between us both.
    third off, Our admins cannot and did not ddos attack anyone in our servers. If this is mentioned it was just a joke and no attempt was actually made.

anyway, greetings from your neighbor zombie clan and We wish you well.

2. Dec 31, 2006
    Also, i cant change my name to lespy its stuck on valve. Any help would be appreciated.
  3. Jun 22, 2011
    Honestly if there has been any ddos.. i havent noticed any issues with connectivity..
  4. Apr 9, 2007
  5. Mar 25, 2011
    Are you serious? I haven't experienced any lag excluding when everyone in ZE is packed into one spot.

And of course the map change funk but it never occurred to me that tat might be caused by a ddos.
  6. Dec 31, 2006
    This topic was in response to this topic, http://plaguefest.com/index.php?/topic/7894-notd-ddosing-pf-servers-evidence-by-flooded-ip/

also, aimer has not been a part of NotD for a long time now so take anything he says with a grain of salt.
  7. Sep 22, 2010
    Thank you for the information, we understand that there are some internal conflicts between you and some former clan members. So long as your feud does not end up over to our server we don't have to worry.
  8. Feb 21, 2007
    I changed your name. Also thank you for the post. Another admin contacted me in private but i have not been able to contact him back yet.

There are no hard feelings from PF toward NotD. A few members from NotD went to troll and now are permanently removed from our servers. No one else has been banned. That issue is settled.

In terms of the ddos, I'm not entirely sure what happened or where it all started.I doubt a PF admin is involved in that. Whatever is occurring is likely either from a 3rd party or from NotD
  9. Dec 31, 2006
    word, I can guarantee that none of the DDos attacks have been from any of our actual members or Admins. We Remove any member who trolls/attack/or disrespects another clans servers to preserve our good name. If anyone ever does this to you with A NotD tag let us know so that we can take care of them personally.

again, happy zombie killing and further positive relations