Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

In The News, DPRK

Discussion in In The News started by Kosuki, Apr 4, 2013

1. Apr 14, 2011
    So with all this hipe about the DPRK (North Korea), whats your views and opinions on it?
    Do you think we should strike first? Do you think the threat is credible? If for some reason they do launch a nuke, should we launch a nuke back of just conventional bombs? Share your views with everyone. After all this is a International gaming group with an international story
  2. Mar 4, 2012

If it does this is how the war will go,

NK begins a massive artillery bombardment against fortifications on the 38th parallel while their engineers clear out paths to cross into SK.

NK launches a mass attack against US + SK lines which will buckle due to the sheer numbers of NK troops. Seoul may be captured during this push.

NATO (basically the US and UK) and SK will finally start to get their shit together and get more troops into SK and US gains naval and air superiority.

Masses of NK troops will either desert or be ordered to surrender to US forces to fuck up our supply lines.

Allied forces eventually push NK troops back into NK.

NK uses tactical nukes which will cause a boat load of casualties for allied ground forces.

Allies win.
  3. May 15, 2011
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 4, 2012
    • Apr 14, 2011
      Im with you on that, but i would like us to finish what we started in the 50's. Just wipe out NK(government not the civilians). If we have to drop a nuke or 2 on them, then so be it. It only took 2 to help the Japanese think clearer. Problem is, NK knows we wont use nukes because we like to let out bulldog mouth over ride our puppy dog ass when it comes to our threats of force. My vote is to sent one nuke into NK eliminating that little Baby of a leader they have, as well as take out those paper weight generals. Maybe the Japanese government will send the North Koreans a world war 2 history book and have them turn to "Chapter 12, Americas Atom Bomb". Then skip to "Chapter 14, Japanese Leveled Cities".
    • Mar 4, 2012
      Well the thing with using a nuclear missile/bomb (or striking first) that you have to consider is China and potentially Russia (although I highly doubt the latter).

What is China going to do during all of this even if NK attacks first?
    • Apr 14, 2011
      Well china is already pissed about NK testing nukes near their boarder and contaminating their soils too. If push came to shove China knows to stay shut, I mean yeah they control out debt, but the best way to clear your debt with a loan shark is to take them out to the docks with a cement block... So China knows that if push came to shove we would smack them down too. Russia, Russians are just big, hairy drunk people who have no idea its already April.
    • Dec 6, 2011
      This is quite serious, a lot of good people's lives are at risk if they decide to start launching nukes like a bunch of fucktards. I'm not sure how such a tiny country expects to become a world power though, since they have a limited amount of people and resources.
    • Nov 29, 2010

In all seriousness, NK is trying to build an economy, if they really were to invade, they wouldn't have the resources for a prolonged conflict.

Speculations of the war at worst? Korea shoots a couple nukes/missiles, some hit their mark but mostly in smaller civilian areas. Others will either get shot down or miss completely and kill some fish.

And NK will manage to reach Seoul, but will run low on assets and resources. It might seem to me a few troops might even surrender the instant the fighting starts.

Once NK runs out of steam, SK will go through with their plans and fight back to pyongyang.
    • Feb 18, 2011
      Don't forget majority of the food they do have comes from international aid.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      • Aug 10, 2012
        They wouldn't nuke America, it'd be way to risky. If anything they would attack south Korea or Japan
      • Jan 11, 2012
        They would, they give a fuck about risk I guess if they threat america. They invade SK, then some war, then how it turns out, but if a war is coming, I don't hope, but guess a nuke is coming too IMO.

I guess we'll have to wait and see how it turns out, and what the UN does
      • Apr 9, 2012
        I personally have a difficult time understanding how one individual would even think for a second to take the responsibility to fire a nuke anywhere... You must be totally hearthless, but I already presumed that Kim Jong-Un probably is someone of that type
      • Aug 10, 2012
      • Jan 11, 2012
        Kim Jong-Un did a shit, the military generals decided that, Kim Jong has to follow, if he wants or not but I bet he wants to.
        Also the whole nation is ready for that step as a video showed thousands of people (non militairs) in military uniforms & cheering dejavú
      • Apr 14, 2011
        Um... I wanted to fire a nuke up Kim Jong Un's @$$... does that count as heartless? LOL
      • Sep 6, 2010
        NK gotta be really stupid to start any kind of military action especially using nukes. I think this is most likely to scare US and SK.