Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

In the US you can own your own battleship... and other UR concerns

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by epi1to10000, Dec 17, 2012

1. Feb 4, 2011
    You often hear a reductio ad absurdum argment in debates about civilian arms ownership. The problem is civilians in the US can legally own most any weapon from a .22 handgun to a newly manufactured machine gun all the way up to a Missouri class battleship with a couple of inexpensive licenses. Why the hell you would want or could afford one is a completely different problem. Any muzzeloading artillery piece requires no permit, no background check, and no registration. Fortunately there have been no crimes involving the discharge of civilian owned artillery in the US for the past 80 years but plenty of stupid Buba Joe outtakes. Ownership of any of these weapons can be further regulated at the state level. This is entirely bad news for the zombie population of the United States as they have to live in constant fear of attack from the privileged living enabled. For protection of Undead Rights I suggest we seek the adoption of state legislation that make civilian ownership of these destructive devices illegal.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Federal_Firearms_License

No you cannot get a civilian license for plutonium or weaponized biological agents
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Mar 4, 2012
      So... you want to ban muzzle loading artillery... such as cannons from the general public? Despite there being no crimes committed with them in 80 years? Why?
    • Jan 11, 2012
      A battleship? Really? Ur crazy. Not even airsoft are fully legal here ^^
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 31, 2012
        Air soft is not fully legal? I'm in California (super liberal area) and there are a lot of air soft ranges to go crazy at; tons of people bring their own. Interesting.

Funny to add in the zombie population. Awesomeness!

(note to self: congratulations on 100 posts lol)
      • Jan 11, 2012
        We are allowed to have single shot, up to 1.5 joule. No automatic :frown:
        But nobody actually gives a fuck. Got my 7 joule G82 full metal ^^
        • Informative Informative x 1
        • May 31, 2012
          Clever that they used Joules instead of using just velocity like we do in paintballing; in comparison, this would allow consideration for mass too (W=0.5mv^2). More mass would imply more force (F=ma) so I am certain the bigger pellets would hurt like hell even if they are going at the same speed as the smaller ones :nerd:
        • Feb 21, 2007
          I always thought this was a muzzle-loader:
          [IMG]

These are not considered muzzle loaders are they? I'm confused why you'd want to ban the above, but not the below?
          [IMG]
        • May 31, 2012
          Great comparison! It emphasizes your point very much.
        • Jun 11, 2012
          If I'm allowed to own my own Roman Ballista, great. Else everything in this thread sucks and not enough talk of Roman Ballista is here. Gun, Battleship, Nuclear Armaments don't got nothing on Roman Ballista.

DA END!!

Here's a picture of a Awesome dude next to a Awesome Roman Ballista. So Awesome.
          [IMG]