Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Inactivity

Discussion in Everything & Anything started by [pF]Disturbed_One, Sep 8, 2015

1. Mar 10, 2014
    I apologize for my inactivity guys, i've been busy with housing situations, getting a job, and dealing with a bed bug problem (hence the housing situation) thus i will try to get on when i can, but my playtime will be limited.
    • Friendly Friendly x 9
    • Aug 2, 2014
      Don't be sorry for living your life and getting success good for you man keep doing you! :beer:
      • Like Like x 1
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Mar 12, 2015
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Mar 26, 2012
          • Funny Funny x 3
          • Dec 17, 2007
            Since you're getting a job...you remember the $20 that you owe me, you remember...........lol
          • Mar 10, 2014
            • Funny Funny x 1
            • Jun 29, 2014
              seem pretty active to me, what happen tot he thread u made a while ago about leaving?
            • Mar 10, 2014
              @J BomBer's Booty Hole, it wasn't a definitive statement that i was going to leave for good. I merely stated that the current actions of admins at the time, with the favoritism, the rule breaking, and overall misconduct, was something that i wasn't personally happy with. Then stated that i felt i couldn't be apart of an admin team that allowed these actions to seemingly go unnoticed, and would ultimately leave the community if nothing was done about it. Since that thread has been made, there have been investigations, and Plague Fest is returning to it's old self that i once knew and am happy to be apart of. Also when my admin had expired briefly, i took a week or so break since i didn't have the funding, and there were several people hitting me up asking for my help and guidance on certain situations, even a few that tried intensely to fund or find funding for my admin, since they felt that i was a key part of the admin team. Heeding this call i decided to continue my responsibilities that i originally took upon myself to better the community, for it was rather clear that i was still needed. Thus i am still here, but given the fact that life happens, i have a girlfriend whom i live with and love, i cant always dedicate my undivided attention, thus i apologize for not being on near as much as i used to, and will continue to do what i can when i am at a point in time when i can be online more, and if @Aprz cant accept that, he can suck my dick, and tenderly cup my left testicle <3
              • Like Like x 1
              • Winner Winner x 1
              • Apr 26, 2015
                Kyro, Sep 8, 2015 Last edited by Kyro, Sep 9, 2015
              • Mar 26, 2012
                Hm, I think it's time we consider demoting you to level 2.99 due to inactivity. No other reason at all... :razz:
                • Agree Agree x 1
                • Funny Funny x 1
                • Jul 8, 2012
                  I dealt with a bed bug infesation when I moved into the apartment build I live in now. Management tried to blame me that I brought them in and tried to force us to pay for the extermination bill. Then the 5 other apartments (all different floors and sections of the building) spoke up and they got the hint.
                • Dec 27, 2012
                  Give this guy a cookie. We miss you already.
                  • Friendly Friendly x 1
                  • Mar 10, 2014
                    we've talked with our neighbors, and no one has noticed anything except for our neighbor, who had them originally and when he gassed his apartment, they moved over to us. Also due to our landlord leasing laws in arizona, if the bugs aren't reported within the first 7 days of moving in, the complex isn't liable. Sadly the infestation wasn't noticed until after 4-5 months after moving in. So we have moved out and are staying at my grandmothers for now untill we find something affordable for the two of us.

Aww i miss you too bby <3
                  • Nov 13, 2014
                    Come on when you can, and shoot and stab . This is all I ask of you...
                  • Jul 8, 2012
                    That fucking sucks. Welp I feel for you man.
                  • Mar 10, 2014
                    yea it sucks, but since we were staying with a friend, who holds the lease, and is in denial that they are there and pose a threat, as if they didn't really exist since he's never been bitten, and he hasn't seen them in his room, and funny enough.......they don't bite my girly either. which is admittedly odd, given that we both slept on the same Futon which we are positive they are nesting in. So since its apparently only my problem, we shall see how the bugs like their new food source, and how he enjoys his sleepless nights, and deep seeded paranoia, coupled with constant pain and itchy bites all over......Guess Karma is a bitch eh?
                    Post Merged, Sep 9, 2015
                    clearly you do not understand............that you are simply asking too much of me, given the fact that you, Pixie,are asking me to do sturrf. Might be able to spare some free time, after breakfast, though i had a late night, with an early morning, most id be able to do, is sit on the sidelines and yell profanities at @DeviousPixie just to make it clear that i fully announced my glorious pressense
                    • Friendly Friendly x 1
                    • Nov 13, 2014
                      Aww honey, that's fantastic!
                    • Mar 10, 2014
                      Tell me something i don't know honey.:cool:
                      • Zing! Zing! x 1
                      • Jun 17, 2014
                      • Mar 10, 2014
                        I invented "DoZe NuTs", so with a lustful look into my eyes, while your tenderly suckle my lefty testi. I DEMAND YOU APOLOGIZE!!!
                        • Funny Funny x 1