Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Including buying armor in Zmarket

Discussion in CS:S Zombie Escape started by 911Trigger, Feb 24, 2012

1. Feb 9, 2012
    I was wondering why we don't have kevlar vest+helm included in the !zmarket buy settings. i think this would save a lot of time and be more useful for games overall.
    • Good Idea Good Idea x 1
    • Sep 30, 2011
      I've seen them zambie movies bro, armor never helped them dudes.
    • Feb 1, 2011
      I never really noticed. But you make a good point - it would be very helpful on ZE for boss maps.
    • Jul 19, 2011
      Or you could save your layout as one of the 4 layout boxes they give you in the buy menu. I saved kevlar+helm, p90, deagle, and nade as the S slot. So when i buy my stuff I just press B+S. I have to do it twice for some reason. I think its some glitch that allows you only to buy 2 items and once. Takes me less then 1 sec to obtain all my equipment.
      • Useful Useful x 2
      • Apr 9, 2007
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Feb 14, 2012
          I can't believe people actually use the zmarket. Why not just bind your normal buys to a button? You hit one button you're out of spawn in seconds. Example (bind h "buy p90; buy deagle; buy vesthelm; buy nvgs") Tah dah. If you want a list of items you can "buy" just type buy into the console it gives you a list.
        • Dec 6, 2011
          http://www.cstrike-planet.com/buygen/cs Use this guys. 1 key buys all. Always. Never need to setup again after the first time.

Example for use: You want CT only weapon like Sig550, just put sig550 under the CT weapons, and leave your terrorist one blank. Just make sure your on the CT when you buy it.

For pistols if you have two different ones under the same bind, it'll buy the one for the team your on. (dual elites for T's, Five Seven for CT's.)