Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Implemented Index Numbers

Discussion in Website Feedback & Bugs started by sajak, Jul 4, 2013

1. Nov 11, 2011

The "Recent Threads" section on the main Forums page doesn't have index numbers as the rest of the forums do. For example, it currently looks like this:

[IMG]

I would like to include index numbers as you would see them in, for example, the "What's New?" category:

[IMG]

Once you click on the new post, and then revisit that page when no new posts are made, you are brought to the first page. It would be nice to include the page numbers so you can easily jump to the last few pages.

Thanks for listening. :wink:
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    :clown: sigh. Gee wonder what happens if you mouse over a thread in the recent threads section :doh:
  3. Nov 11, 2011
    Nothing. Which is precisely why I made this suggestion. -_- If I should be seeing something when hovering and I'm not, then I'm running Chrome v27.0.1453.116 m on Win7x64 if that helps.
  4. Jul 20, 2010
    I see them all the time, what browser are you using? So help me god if you say IE or Netscape.
  5. Nov 11, 2011

Put that beer can down, baddy.
  6. Jul 20, 2010

That's what I see on the recent threads when I mouse over a thread.
  7. Nov 11, 2011
    Yeah, that doesn't show up for me on any browser. Odd. Sure it's not a LSA/non-lsa thing feature? I doubt that is the case but I'm out of ideas.
  8. Jun 4, 2006
    • Nov 11, 2011
      You are the man, Brian! Thank you! Much obliged.
    • Jul 20, 2010
      Well then someone needs to be a bit more specific :razz:
    • Nov 11, 2011
      I believe the term I am looking for is, bitch please. :silly: