Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Indie Royal Bundle is out!

Discussion in Gaming started by Taters, Jan 6, 2012

1. Mar 12, 2008

Nuclear dawn is featured, and you can get the whole bundle for ~$4.10 at the time of this post.

Nuclear dawn retails for $20 at the moment so that alone is a good enough buy if you missed it on the steam sale.

Plus FRACTAL!

i bought two bundles alone for nuclear dawn exclusively, but you should check it out.
  2. Feb 18, 2011
    Thanks. Finally don't have to spend 20 bucks for Nuclear Dawn.
  3. Jun 4, 2006
    Bumping this for those that didn't see it (like me...). Bundle is still 4 bucks, go snag ND.
  4. Mar 12, 2008
    If its still >$5 when I get off work tonight I'm going to get a few more copies.

This is too good of a deal. I'm kicking myself that I didn't get more when the damn thing was on special.
  5. Dec 6, 2011
    Ofc this is. But when I find you guys GRID for $3.50, you guy's just shun me <_<

Btw, never heard of Nuclear Dawn, Is it worth it?
  6. Sep 26, 2010
    Thanks for the heads-up Taters! Purchased, downloaded, and hoping I enjoy it :thumbsup:
  7. Mar 12, 2008

I highly recommend ND. It's great for the type of game it is, and the devs are working on fixing bugs/releasing content gradually.

Still not perfect but you can't say no for $5
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    I tried to buy it buy it's telling me it's $19.99 >.> Sale ended?
  9. Jun 23, 2011
    I would buy it but I promised myself to stop buying games when there is a insane deal D:
  10. Jul 1, 2010
    If you click the link at the very top of the open post itll take you to the indie royale sight. Don't buy it through steam. The bundle is currently $4.12