Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

infantry admin abuse

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Whoop!!!, Aug 3, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aug 3, 2011
    i do not understand why infantry banned me in this server. it didnt have any url or any kind in my spray. i had the spray ever since and never had any problem with other admins. never even asked to change it. like infomous pro, zorba,and other great admins u have. only infantry banned me for no reason and i see thats abusive of access to admin features. pls look up what else he is doing to other players who supports your servers. more power to all of u and this server
  2. Jul 20, 2010
    The issue has been resolved you have been unbanned and can go back to playing :smile:
  3. Death Killer
    This message by Death Killer has been removed from public view.
    Aug 3, 2011
  4. Aug 3, 2011
    Thanks for unbanning badge see you in the game when i catch u
  5. May 6, 2011
    The following picture you sprayed, included highly visible URL for advertisement that could divert people who saw this in game to check it out.

I warned you several times to change the spray, with beacon as well. You ignored me, and then I kicked you with msg to change your spray. You joined immediately right back, and asked in the public chat why you were kicked. I explained to you, and asked again for you to change the spray. At which time, you continued to ignore my instructions. Thus, I banned you for two hours.

However, Momo and Bad, asked me to un-ban you as the spray didn't include anything gaming related. So, I adhered to there guidance and un-banned you. It was not meant as abuse, but, strictly for enforcement.

Sorry for the trouble, and should you have anymore concerns please do let us know.

[IMG]
  6. Feb 1, 2011
    looks like the issue is solved.. can somebody lock this topic...lol.... :teehee: :teehee: :teehee: :teehee:
  7. Jul 20, 2010
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.