Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Infantry Glitches And Collaborates With Zombies

Discussion in Admin Abuse started by Krye, Sep 11, 2011

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jun 14, 2011
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5fVv2OWeYkI

Infantry said it's okay to glitch inside because his zombie friend pushed the soda machine onto him and then he kept pulling it back onto himself when the zombies tried to pull it out.
  2. Jan 21, 2011
    Pulling the vending machine back is not against the rules. Shooting it so that it moves backwards is, but it doesn't appear to be the case here.
  3. May 20, 2011
    I witnessed this. I can't view the video atm cuz I'm in-game, but what he did was absolutely NOT illegal. He was pushing it back to him using E, and not by shooting it. I might have a demo of it, will update.
  4. May 27, 2008
    Wanna explain this before we continue?
  5. Jun 14, 2011

I apologize everyone, if glitching yourself inside objects is not against the rules then I guess there's no problem here.

EDIT: Nevermind

4. Do not glitch inside walls, soda machines, rocks, or any props while you're a human.
    This includes sliding props on top of yourself to prevent zombies from being able to reach you.
    Punishment: Warn -> Kick -> Temporary Ban(1hour to 1day length)
  6. May 27, 2008
    We need Infantry to come in here and explain. There's two sides of every story. Seeing as you have flat out insulted the entire community in just your comment on the video and vidtags, I see where you stand. Let's allow him to reply and see where he stands.
  7. May 6, 2011

However, at no time I shot the cade to pull back at it. The zombies actually did that for me, at no time there were anyone helping me with that.

The player stated over the mic that I was illegal and glitching in the cade, while in game. So to appease and make sure everyone understood, I even stopped shooting while in the cade, then typed out msg in chat. Telling everyone, it isn't considered illegal, if the zombies were pushing it back in toward me, not once but several times. Why do I state this,

1. If I am shooting the cade to pull back at it, I wouldn't have time to type all of those messages,
    2. I survived the whole round, while typing messages in there, If I were shooting at it, I wouldn't be able to type messages.
    3. There were hordes there, as many experienced player would know. If the zombie hordes in front of the cade in that position, there is no reason for me to shoot the cade (not that I would at all). As the zombies would just push it back into me, as there are always noobs in the horde.

I didn't shoot at the cade, even from the video taken shows that I wasn't shooting at the cade. As there were no tell tell signs of the bullets bouncing off the vending machine, nor any signs of the vending bouncing a bit due to someone shooting at it.

Slish and other players even spoken over the mic that it isn't illegal as zombies were pushing it back into me, while he complained about me being in illegal as I was glitched.

If the Admins/Roots/LSA can review this matter, I would appreciate it.

Thank You.
  8. Apr 4, 2009
    Considering there's about 15 zombies sitting there derping and pushing it into him there isn't a issue here, there's also no proof of your claim of this so called friend glitching it for him.

:locked:
  9. May 27, 2008
    Now that I saw it again, I wanna know who that zombie is that is inside your machine facing the other zombies.
  10. Apr 9, 2007
    I just viewed the tagging in your video, Harvey wasn't even involved. Fuck it, I've permanently banned you from the server until you can get over your Harvey Fetish.

However, we shall look into this incident and M Infantry will be spoken to.
  11. Aug 18, 2006
    Yes. It appears that Krye is describing himself.

I was about to do the exact same thing. :thumbsup:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.