Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Infected Tramway Release

Discussion in Completed Maps started by Motanum, Jan 9, 2012

1. Jan 9, 2012
    Hello! I am Motanum, you may know me from Aperture Science, Motanum Inc and Surf Facility.

I write to thee to let you guys know that I have released a map for Zombie Escape. It is denominated Infected Tramway. You can obtain more information and screenshots using this link into gamebanana, but I will copy and paste the details I think are worthy of mentioning.

Setting and Background
    Obtain the coordinates to a rocket launch pad to escape Earth and the nasty infection! Visit a facility on a mountain and try to survive the zombies behind you.

• Optimized map
    • HDR lighting. Outbreaks has never been this pretty
    • Up to 72 player spots
    • 6 and a half minutes of fun time!
    • Massive detailed level
    • Random octagon gates
    • Voice acting by Michichael Folsune
    • Story guided level
    • Dynamic Custom Music
    • Exciting locations
    • And more!
    • Future updates!

I plan future updates which inlude adding difficulty levels, voice acting for those difficulty levels. I will also include any suggestions and feeback into it. So, stuff you hated or liked, let me know. I will consider it for my net update. Use this thread so I can keep track of it and so that we do not spam the forums.

Thanks for your support and if you want to be included on the credits just let me know.

Map name: Infected Tramway
    Creators name (If known): Motanum
    No. of Spawn Points (If known): 72
    Map size (in mb): 25MB compressed and 50MB uncompressed
    Download URL: http://www.gamebanana.com/maps/162776
    Short Description: Obtain the coordinates to a rocket launch pad to escape Earth and the nasty infection! Visit a facility on a mountain and try to survive the zombies behind you.
  2. Jul 28, 2011
    I was just about to suggest this map. It looks awesome :smile:
  3. Jan 9, 2012

I've gotten clues as to how do to do the difficulties. So lets all just test and suggest what you want to se added/removed/changed so I can execute it!
  4. Dec 30, 2011
    I love motanum inc
  5. Feb 18, 2011

Cant wait to try it out!
  6. Jul 4, 2011
    Looks amazing, can't wait to try it out. :thumbsup:
  7. Feb 21, 2007
    Just tested the map, apparently there is a part which you need to "run over the smoke grenade and collect it to continue the map" or something similar to that, and we couldnt get past there due to smoke nades being disabled on our server :/
  8. Jan 9, 2012
    I see, I am going to change it for the next update. But for now how did things play? Add me on steam so you guys can let me know when it goes on. Any other comments? you can try by activating smoke granades.
  9. Jan 9, 2012
    Im on the server. Lets play some rounds, with smoke granades activated (but not buyable). Add me on steam for better communication. My steam ID is on my signature
  10. Dec 6, 2011
    Yes another great map. I seriously wish we had the Portal map/surf facility but, well, you know :confused:

This would make a great addition to our server :thumbsup:
  11. Jan 9, 2012
    Why don't you guys have it? =(

I am going to make a quick fix for smoke granade. it will be v1.1

I should have it in an hour

I am compiling soon. Are there any changes? A clan picture you'd like me to add for the help you guys are giving me? Other wise it would wait until v2 update
  12. Jan 9, 2012
    Here is the quick update. You will recognize the new version by the v1_1 tag.

You can use gamebanana or dropbox. Whichever you prefer.

I would like to get to test it tonight before it is too late where I am. Thanks.
  13. Feb 21, 2007
    add me on steam: retslag1

tried adding u but got an error
  14. Mar 16, 2008
    Moving this to Completed Maps
  15. Jan 9, 2012
    So we had some rounds playing the map. What do you think? What should be changed, removed or modified?