Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Intel Core i9 series leaked - 12 cores!

Discussion in Hardware Hangout started by dillinger, May 14, 2017

1. Feb 6, 2017

Not really, I'm an outdoors kind of guy, the only tech I own and use is this PC, this PC screen and this mouse, bought a W8.1 Acer at Future Shop a few years ago to replace my HP XP that epicly shat the bed a few months after Windows stopped supporting it, which I got a long time ago to replace my spectacularly craptacular Windows ME (no comment) on which I started playing CSS 10 years ago, which itself spectacularly shat the bed not long after the CSS pill.
    I own a cellphone, my 3rd over a period of 12 years, but that's to call and receive calls, it's on about 6 hours / week.
    So I go into an electronics store about every 4 years.

Oh I built a nixie clock this winter too, another piece of tech.

I understood all of the OP BTW, it's just not funny enough.

[IMG]
    • Zing! Zing! x 1
      Mr.Colonel.X, May 18, 2017 at 2:20 PM Last edited by Mr.Colonel.X, May 18, 2017 at 2:52 PM
    • Jul 14, 2010
      You clearly didn't understand all of the OP because it was not meant to be funny at all... ???????????????????????
    • Apr 9, 2012
      Well, for renders in 3DS Max, the more cores the more buckets for each frame, which makes it definitly faster. In that regard, it's imperative I get one.
      • Artistic Artistic x 1
      • Feb 6, 2017
        No, me saying "ok, that's awesome" instead of "...I understood half of it..." isn't funny.:dazed:
      • Jul 14, 2010

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk