Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Interested in some Co-op? (Various Games)

Discussion in Gaming started by Brett, Feb 20, 2013

1. Dec 6, 2011
    I finished a couple play-throughs on Borderlands 1 and Borderlands 2 with Conker, and I've been looking for a new co-op game to play, but I'm not sure who's interested. If anybody's up for any of these games in a co-op (listed below), let me know!

Games:
    • Borderlands
    • Borderlands 2
    • Borderlands 2 DLC (level 50 req.)
    • Call of Submachine Gun Laser Sight: Submachine Gun Laser Sight Ops 2 (Zombies only)
    • Dead Island
    • Far Cry 3
    • GTA IV
    • Terraria
    • Test Drive Unlimited 2
    • Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six: Vegas 2
    • Torchlight 2

EDIT: Tera is an option as well! It has gone F2P! If you'd like to have co-op characters (level 1-60 completely co-op) we can start playing whenever you'd like. It's a very unique MMO, it has the skills and quests like a regular MMO, but the combat system is completely different from any other. It's quite an enjoyable game. The first 10 or so levels are boring, but after you get off of the beginner island, it gets exciting. Dungeons to raid, BAMs to kill, and lots more.
    Brett, Feb 20, 2013 Last edited by Brett, Feb 20, 2013
  2. Jul 8, 2012
    I have terraria and I'd definitely be interested in some multiplayer
    Sent from my SCH-I500 using Tapatalk 2
  3. Jun 11, 2012
    I tried the Far Cry 3 CO-OP and found it a bit meh. It's not the main story your following, it's some other concocted story that has 4 players. I couldn't get into it after 1.3hrs.

I was daydreaming at work today and remember how fun SWAT 4 was. 4 players partner up, you create a strategy and you separate in 2 teams and keep a constant communication while also not rambo things up.
  4. Jun 23, 2011
    I could play terraria, dead island and test drive I suppose
  5. Aug 10, 2012
    imagine everyone on pf all playing Terraria, that would be hilarious :giggle:
  6. Jul 8, 2012
  7. May 15, 2011
    These 3 I would do. Never played Terraria, but with a group it sounds fun. You already know I'd be up for TDU2, and I love the Rainbow Six series, even though I haven't played one since the original.
  8. Dec 6, 2011
    Rainbow Six: Vegas and Vegas 2 are hilariously addictive. Even the buttfuck retarded enemy AI that makes them run into a room backwards or sneak up behind you, yell out some taunt, and THEN shoot at you, makes it that much better.

Example:
    2012-10-27_00001 2012-10-27_00002 2012-10-27_00003 2012-10-27_00004

Me and my cousin would play Rainbow Six: Vegas (1) terrorist hunt for hours on end, dying of laughter from the game. I think we never beat Library though, our most favorite map to play on Realistic difficulty and high enemy density.
  9. Jun 2, 2012
  10. Jul 8, 2012
    When I'm done moving stuff around and setting up the rest of my computers I'd be in for those games.
  11. Dec 6, 2011
    Haven't done much of Terraria, and not sure how the multiplayer works. I was told it was a great game so I bought it and played for a couple of hours. Is it more than just 2 people? Or can you pile a ton of people into one game?
  12. Jun 23, 2011

Oh those pvp servers was nice
  13. Jul 8, 2012
    i've played on a server where we had probably 4 or 5, I assume you can get more though.
  14. Jun 2, 2012
    I played with 4 of my friends on a server that one of them hosted.
  15. Dec 6, 2011
    What would be really fucking fun is a special server on GTA IV. They host some crazy shit on there that I've ALWAYS wanted to try.

@[31Bravo] Ray , would you be willing to set up a server/would you be able to on GTA IV? Do you know how to do any of the custom mods on the game? Like cops and robbers:

Or we could make a custom game of our own using regular game modes (I think). There was a video I saw a while back,and it was basically a race, one car was a regular car and all of the others were cops and it was basically a 10 second head start, then all of the cops were released and it turned into a demolition derby lol. Basically there were 20 some cops hunting down 1 poor man. It was outrageous.

EDIT: FOUND IT!
    2:15ish LOL
    • Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Jul 8, 2012
      Oh my god that last video.... around 5:00, it's like Armageddon! Cop cars be fallin from the sky, smashing everything, oh jee... xD
    • Dec 6, 2011
      1:25, that scream :ROFL:
    • Oct 29, 2010
      I didn't know Tera was F2P, this intrigues me.

Unfortunately I don't play well with others. :crying:
      • Funny Funny x 1
      • May 27, 2008
        I crossed out the ones I don't have, but I'm totally up for the others if we can get more people.
        Are you open to other games? I think if we all got back into Planetside 2 (Free to play), we'd have a fuckload of fun if we got like 20 people playing in a squad all coordinating together.
        That or 4 player groups of APB Reloaded (Also Free to play), Chivalry, DayZ, Synergy Mod for HL2, Magicka, I'm sure there's tons of other ones.
        • Agree Agree x 1
        • Dec 6, 2011
          Really? Honestly, I hate playing most games solo, especially Tera.