Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Interesting News Thread

Discussion in In The News started by Brett, Jun 5, 2012

1. Dec 6, 2011
    Please refrain from posting anything other than news/news articles here. Thanks =)

Since there seems to be a lot of threads/posts of random/interesting news articles about events happening around the world, I decided to make a thread for ALL of it to be filtered into. We will be able to lower spam threads/repetitive ones as well as create a nice place for people to catch up on interesting topics and news on what's happening around the world.

Pro Forum Tip: Use spoilers to keep things organized and easy to thumb through :wink:

Just copy and paste my example below (and remove any spacing, mine's there just so it doesn't make itself a spoiler):

[ spoiler="Show"]Insert article here[/spoiler ]

Here's a very interesting video and article to get us started :cool:

• Like Like x 1
      Brett, Jun 5, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Aug 18, 2012
    • Feb 20, 2011
      So instead of things being able to go in the No Count, I now have to search an entire thread and sift through what are comments and what are news articles instead of being able to find individual articles easily?

I'm on board. :cool:
      • Agree Agree x 1
      • Dec 6, 2011

Brett, Jun 10, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Jun 14, 2012
      • Aug 18, 2006
        Should have a link to the Source(s) too, IMO.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Added, thanks for mentioning Ray, I actually just forgot to post, was too occupied by fixing the double spoiler problem. Will look for first one's source at a later time.

From here on, everybody try to refrain from posting non-news to keep the thread clean, and so we don't piss off @McKay, Mmkay?

Thanks all.
      • Dec 6, 2011
        The Most Dangerous Cities In America (Top 5)

As a Michigan resident, and living within an hour of BOTH of the most dangerous cities in America, it's extremely disappointing to see what these places have become. Flint and Detroit, Michigan, both have been major automotive cities that thrived off of the auto-industry, but now they just sit and rot, ridden with foreclosed homes and bankrupt businesses. When I go to skate at a great ice-rink in the middle of Detroit (obviously gated w/ security), while you drive through there, it's so depressing to see the disaster that the city has turned into.

Brett, Jun 14, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Jun 14, 2012
      • Dec 6, 2011
        Australian court allows disturbing cigarette package logo (With images)
        Brett, Aug 14, 2012 Last edited by Brett, Aug 18, 2012
      • Dec 6, 2011
        $520 million floating golf course to be constructed in the Maldives, underwater passageways

• Like Like x 2
        • Dirtbag
          This message by Dirtbag has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Aug 18, 2012, Reason: brett asked.
          Aug 18, 2012
        • Anathema
          This message by Anathema has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Aug 18, 2012, Reason: brett asked.
          Aug 18, 2012
        • Brett
          This message by Brett has been removed from public view. Deleted by Seeker, Aug 18, 2012, Reason: no longer needed.
          Aug 18, 2012
        • May 14, 2011
          Smuggle a hammer in, and use it on the tunnel. :O
        • Dec 6, 2011
        • Nov 11, 2011
          I present to you my arm pits, number 11...

[IMG]