Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Introducing: Plaguefest Game Nights

Discussion in Gaming started by Clam Chowder, Dec 14, 2012

1. Nov 29, 2010
    The multiplayer game of choice

A bit of alcohol doesn't hurt (server rules still apply however)

This has been a running idea I had for a while, and why not see if it can work. Every Friday or second Friday night (8:00pm pst) we all get together and play a game other than zombie mod, whether it be something like league of legends, left 4 dead or a few gmod games. Typig this from my phone atm so I'll elaborate more when I get home from a final.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
    • Like Like x 4
    • Jul 8, 2012
      I'm down.
    • Jun 11, 2012
      I'm down for it. Seems fun but I'll probably sit out the LOL, I just can't grap what's fun about it.

PS. include ZE with paranoid while drinking. Trigger madness makes everything better.
    • May 5, 2012
      but... Im from europe and its like 04.00am when you start then >.<
    • Feb 14, 2012
      Good idea Clam. Maybe we'll get enough people in our Planetside 2 outfit to form a platoon and take The Crown. Beware.
    • May 5, 2012
      Different times :c pls.
    • Sep 18, 2011
      Sounds like the optional sober version of DrinkyThing :arrogant:

We must not forget the booze! :beer::beer: #DrinkyThing2013
    • Jan 12, 2012
      well looks like i cant do this The whole forget about uk time
    • Jan 12, 2011
      It's not DrinkyThing unless @Peter arranges it. We can play games and drink at our discretion anytime really, but it's not the same. :beer:
      Also, inb4 Peter punches you through the Internet for having "sober version" and "DrinkyThing" in the same sentence. :coffee:

On topic, this is a good idea to better coordinate what everyone is doing on Mumble, since I swear half of the time I join a channel 3+ different games are going on. It's confusing trying to guess what people are talking about and then figure out when I can get a word in that's relevant.
      • Like Like x 1
        Vadleon, Dec 14, 2012 Last edited by Vadleon, Dec 14, 2012
      • Jun 11, 2012
        All foreign non North American people should move to a eastern standard timezone in NA (preferably of course :razz:).
      • Aug 1, 2011
        I wouldn't mind playing League with you guys.
      • Dec 3, 2012
        aaarrgg wont be able to come play working friday nights lol ( anyways i dont drink lol then again stoned is fun :cool: )
      • Apr 1, 2012
        wouldn't mind playing League or Dota 2 hehe, hehehehe