Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Introduction

Discussion in Introductions started by PurpleHaze22, Oct 20, 2011

1. Aug 20, 2011
    I'm a little late on introducing myself, but my name is Andrew i'm 20 i'm going to collage and studying for Computer engineering. I'm currently in ITT Tech I need 1 year left. My favorite sport is football, GO Steelers and raiders lol, I also like bike riding, i'm planning to get into Computer designing also, I'm currently single living In L.A. California. I live With 1 brother Hes also in collage, We both work at Fry's electronics, We have our own apartment, soon we will move to wear the ''wealthy'' people live in lol wich is in Culver city. Well there you go, you know something about me feel free to Ask any questions. :smile:
  2. Apr 2, 2011
    WHY ARE YOU SO LATE WITH THIS!!! THIS ISN'T AN INTRO IF WE ALREADY KNOW YOU!!!
  3. Feb 18, 2011
  4. Aug 20, 2011
    You know my user name, you know i play css, did you know my name? no im just putting this out so you know me better. geez if it bothers you so much remove it Q,Q
  5. Dec 17, 2010
    Well some of us don't know him so this is great to post this because i even posted mine really late and i got some that knew me and some that didn't.
  6. May 20, 2011
    <3
  7. Apr 6, 2011
    I was wondering when i would hear more about ya purple!
  8. Aug 20, 2011

Thank you wulf!

I'm your Best Freind xD
  9. Jul 23, 2010

Bella loves you.
  10. Aug 20, 2011
    Thank you for the correcting :grin: and Does she!? :wub: >.>
  11. Jul 23, 2010
    She told me she wants to get hot and cold with you.
  12. Aug 20, 2011
    Woah! >.> :wub: Hehe >.> wouldn't mind <.<
  13. May 27, 2008
  14. Jul 23, 2010
    We should get you two together with some ice water and a hot cup of chocolate.
  15. Nov 14, 2010
  16. Aug 20, 2011
  17. Oct 29, 2010
    WHY. . .is your signature so goddamn large purple?
  18. Aug 20, 2011
    To be honest i have no freaking clue! but ehh bored i guess .
  19. Oct 29, 2010
    That means I waste more finger motions on trying to scroll through your sig!

lol

EDIT: Which part of LA you live in now?
  20. Aug 20, 2011