Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

Trained (iowa) coldbeer #2

Discussion in Admin Subscriptions started by kolby naylor, Dec 25, 2018

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. May 14, 2017
    love PF lmk what I have to do to get started use to be admind 8+ years ago hope to see how things have changed for he better!

In-Game Name: kolby naylor
    Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:132458750
    PayPal Automatic Payment Number: I-24P62ADM62Y1
    kolby naylor, Dec 25, 2018 Last edited by Brian, Dec 28, 2018
  2. Mar 26, 2012
    Hey, you need to add this information to your post.

When you're ready to be trained, add any of the trainers below. @Aphilion can train you as well. You are not suppose to use your admin powers until you've been trained. I recommend you review the rules. http://plaguefest.com/rules/zombiemod

--

Welcome to the admin team @kolby naylor! Before getting started with your new admin abilities, please add some of the following trainers on Steam to get you up to speed:

Aprz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Kyro
    [IMG][IMG]
    Isnukamex
    [IMG][IMG]
    Bapple
    [IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]

Be sure to initiate a chat with a trainer and request training, as training is a mandatory process for all new admins to get you fully situated.

You may manage your subscription via Account Upgrades. Information on cancellations and changing plans can be found there once your account is upgraded to server admin, if not already.

If server admin was a gift there is nothing to manage - you will keep your privileges until expiration, at which point you may sign up for a subscription yourself or receive it as a gift again.

Thank you for your support!
  3. Dec 17, 2007
    Where you an admin on pf? If so then you need to a returning admin thread

Also like Aprz said you need to add the information provided into the thread. If you're a returning admin, the last lvl you were and the date of your last subscription
  4. May 14, 2017

I was admin on a different acct do I still have to go to the other thread??
  5. Jun 17, 2014
    I thought you told me your POPS was admin 8 years ago? Am I hearing things again?:bugeyes:
  6. Dec 17, 2007
  7. Jun 4, 2006

yes that was me on the acct terriezan
    Post Merged, Dec 28, 2018
    but the acct is under my dads name alls I need to know is what I need to do and ill do it to get this ball rolling....
  9. Jun 4, 2006
    I see. You just need to add some of our trainers on Steam and ask them if they're available to train you and they'll get you setup fully. The more you add the better your chances of finding one of them online. Here's the list again:

Aprz
    [IMG][IMG]
    Isnukamex
    [IMG][IMG]
    Bapple
    [IMG][IMG]
    Tony The Tiger
    [IMG][IMG]
    Luffaren
    [IMG][IMG]
    Seeker
    [IMG][IMG]
    PeNguiN
    [IMG][IMG]
    Detonator
    [IMG][IMG]
    Momo
    [IMG][IMG]
    Retslag1
    [IMG][IMG]
    • Friendly Friendly x 1
    • Jan 29, 2018
      @kolby naylor Welcome to fam! Anything you need help with, feel free to hmu! Add me on steam
      • Friendly Friendly x 1
      • Dec 17, 2007
        I noticed you haven't been trained yet. I can actually train you if you have the time. Send me a friend quest and we'll see when we can get it started.
      • Jun 17, 2014
        Welcome to the SA Team, @kolby naylor!
        :handcuffs:
        • Winner Winner x 1
        Thread Status:
        Not open for further replies.