Welcome to PlagueFest.com! Log in or Sign up to interact with the Plague Fest community.
  1. Welcome Guest! to interact with the community and gain access to all the site's features.

iPad Mini discussion

Discussion in iPhone/iOS started by zenzr, Oct 23, 2012

1. Jul 8, 2012
  3. Nov 29, 2010
    Anything made from Apple is meh quality, I'm not gonna lie, they make the best mp3 players on the market. , but their phones and computers aren't as great.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2
  4. Jul 8, 2012
    This is my thoughts exactly. I give the iPhone a little credibility though. it's overpriced but still. I love the iTouch, but computers and this are not worth what they ask for it.
  5. May 14, 2011
    No, I don't think its worth it. Its apple. They can never justify their price. You buy the brand and a fashion statement when you buy an apple product.
  6. Jul 8, 2012
    That's what I though too. It's just another overpriced apple product.
  7. Feb 14, 2012
    I'll pass thanks. My s3 is currently all I want in a mobile device.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
  8. Aug 18, 2006
    This. Put an Apple logo on a brick and people will still pay outrageous amounts of money for it.
  9. Jul 8, 2012
  10. Feb 1, 2011
    I'm no Apple fan and I certainly wouldn't buy that tablet (or any tablet for that matter), but I honestly wonder what the point of these types of posts are. You obviously already had your opinion, and I imagine you already knew that the majority of people here hate Apple. Do Android fans have some sort of personal insecurity that necessitates Apple-hate-circlejerks to maintain their sense of superiority? I have an Android phone and really like it, but I could give 2 shits if the next guy wants to buy an iPhone, and I would neither criticize the product, price, or the consumer themselves for buying it. Nor do I agree at all with notion that the majority of people buy Apple stuff as "fashion statements".

/2cents
    • Agree Agree x 1
      dillinger, Oct 23, 2012 Last edited by dillinger, Oct 23, 2012
    • Apr 1, 2012
    • Feb 14, 2012
      A molecular iDevice would be quite interesting.

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk 2
    • Jan 11, 2012

Nuff said.
      Doesn't the iPad 3 and iPhone 5 sell very well or why are they doing this? Why would you even want a mini tablet
    • Jul 8, 2012
      The idea is to cater to some people who like the iPad, but want a smaller size (though bigger than the iPhone or iTouch.) Although I do believe the only change is a 1 inch reduction in screen size, it is smaller. Android does have both 7 and 10 inch tablets (usually) so I guess you could make that argument.
    • May 14, 2011
      I like the iPod Nano. I still have my 1gb first gen.
    • Jul 8, 2012
      i still have my iTouch 2nd gen. It lasted me just over 3 years before the headphone jack went out. Otherwise it'd be just over 4 years old and still going strong with nothing wrong. I liked it, but obviously without a functioning headphone jack it defeats the purpose of using it.
    • Feb 27, 2012
      For what you can do with them, they should be a quarter of the price. You really can't do anything with them and their technology is so far behind compared to other tablets/phones. I bought an iPod Touch 2nd gen... I will never buy another apple product for full price. Sure it's convenient to have, but there are better pieces of technology with better specs and abilities for much cheaper.
    • Oct 1, 2012
      The price is way too high and it will probably break if you drop it 2 inches.
    • Jul 8, 2012
    • Aug 10, 2012
      In this new smaller version, it will have worse specs but cost more?
      I wish Microsoft brought out some nice stuff